Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Never Ending Sentence

Executive Chef
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so

Executive Chef
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with

Rhino Keeper
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a

Executive Chef
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because

Executive Chef
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus

Host(ess)
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while

Executive Chef
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying

Rhino Keeper
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by

Executive Chef
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as

Executive Chef
    My sisters hippo just ate my brother because jack the clown poked it in the bottom and justin bieber ate a hairy ape with farva beans and a nice cianta while running over to the swimming pool while my mother is ok with this because she only wanted a daughter because she didnt like taking care of them while taking four courses on various types of jump roping styles and training to be a glass sculpture instead she thinks that being an actor is a bad career choice when Selena Gomez is my sister A.K.A. actress/singer so it's not fair that she doesn't believe in me and my brother who lives in Trinidad told her not to be so bossy while he was flying an airplane to Madagascar and as a result he crashed and is lost in the jungle so we sent out a search party for him but they found the rest of my sisters hippo family and got eaten because justin bieber sent them a recipe for farva beans but the hippos hated them so the hippos ate pizza and pasta with a big bottle of coke and this is all because of my sister she's such a bore and never likes to do anything fun because she was raised by dingos in the Australian Outback and thus she has few manners and less personality than a Tazmanian Devil and only likes to burrow in the hot dirt this sort of keeps the smell down but dust is a real problem while she is being rude instead of studying the almanac of australian etiquette which was given to us by our good forefathers passed down for generations because she was too busy playing TL games all day long as if there was gonna be a huge super bass eready to destroy the world but that's not true because a

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast