Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: completed goals but shop goals did not detect it

New Resident

completed goals but shop goals did not detect it

How come my shop goals is not completed yet since i have already breed a cojack? Please help!!

My Storm8 ID is puisan88

Rhino Keeper
    well u need to breed two cojacks

New Resident
    i have already breed 2 cojack and 1 baby cojack...

Executive Chef

Smile

This happened to me also. It wasn't until I completed the family that my goal was completed. So just breed one more and your there!

If you complete a portion of a task or the entire task before you actually receive the quest, then the game may not record your quest progression properly.

The task may require you to breed an adult or baby animal, which you did before you received the quest, but the game says you did not complete the task. In order to fix this issue and continue with the quest, you will need to complete the family. When you complete the family (2 adults & 2 babies), the game will recognize that you cannot obtain anymore adults or babies for that family and automatically complete the quest for you.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    If you complete a portion of a task or the entire task before you actually receive the quest, then the game may not record your quest progression properly.

The task may require you to breed an adult or baby animal, which you did before you received the quest, but the game says you did not complete the task. In order to fix this issue and continue with the quest, you will need to complete the family. When you complete the family (2 adults & 2 babies), the game will recognize that you cannot obtain anymore adults or babies for that family and automatically complete the quest for you.
    Unfortunately, if it's already completed...

Rhino Keeper
    This didn't happen for my designer breeding goal, its still stuck and both the jack russell terrier family and the cojack family are complete.

I have a similar problem. I completed a quest where I needed to buy a cat sign and scratch post. I did that but it still wont complete. Any help will be fantastic.

I am having the same problem as well with the following goals, all having tasks completed before the goal asked me to:

Cute Crossbreeds:
    Have 2 Birman cats
    Have 2 Shorthair cats
    (had complete families of both before goal came up)

Cat Matters:
    Have 1 Cat Section Sign
    Have 1 Scratching Post
    (Already had Cat Section Sign; have tried selling both back and buying both again, but the goal does not complete)

Playing on Kindle Fire

The Honorable Panda
    Have you finished all the other items for that particular goal?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast