Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone noticed that breeding times are not always correct when listed in days? For example, I am breeding the Flemish rabbits and it says 2 days both in database and when selecting breed in PSS. but checking back at the breeder 12 hours later, it now says 24 hours... So if a pet takes 1.5 days to breed, it will say 2 days (rounds up) but half a day later will reflect correct time left. Perhaps other pets only take 36 hrs but are listed as 2 or take 2.5 days and are listed as3... Anyone notice this?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that breeding times are not always correct when listed in days? For example, I am breeding the Flemish rabbits and it says 2 days both in database and when selecting breed in PSS. but checking back at the breeder 12 hours later, it now says 24 hours... So if a pet takes 1.5 days to breed, it will say 2 days (rounds up) but half a day later will reflect correct time left. Perhaps other pets only take 36 hrs but are listed as 2 or take 2.5 days and are listed as3... Anyone notice this?
    Yes, you are correct that they are rounded in some manner. There are wayyyy too many pets that take "2 days" to breed. I just didn't have time to do much of anything than enter in what it says in the breeder. If you notice any others please feel free to update.

Ones that I've noticed (or remember):
    Husky says 2 days, I believe it's 36 hours.
    Goldfish says 3 days, I believe it's 60 hours.
    Ragamuffin says 3 days, it's just over 2 though. Maybe 50 hours?

Abyssinian, Affenhuahua and Cockapoo all also say 2 days, but I know they're all less. Maybe around 36 hours. It's been so long since I've bred them I can't be sure on the exact times. But I know they were all less than the 2 days.

Grand Emperor
    I'm really glad to read this. I thought I was going nuts.

@dlp44 - I just wanted to let you know, I tested the four times theory and it's accurate. I did it with the lovebirds. 36 for 1, 72 for 2, 108 for 3 and 144 for 4. So by this logic, any animal that you know what one earns, you can multiply it by four to get the rank 1 amount.

Fashion Designer
    The affenhuahua definitely takes 36 hours to breed. I am breeding one now and it will be ready a day and a half after I started to breed.

New Resident
    Hamster and Persian makes Guinea Pig. Is that what you wanted to know?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BungyZoo View Post
    Ones that I've noticed (or remember):
    Husky says 2 days, I believe it's 36 hours.
    Goldfish says 3 days, I believe it's 60 hours.
    Ragamuffin says 3 days, it's just over 2 though. Maybe 50 hours?
    Abyssinian, Affenhuahua and Cockapoo all also say 2 days, but I know they're all less. Maybe around 36 hours. It's been so long since I've bred them I can't be sure on the exact times. But I know they were all less than the 2 days.
    Thanks ellie! Got it updated. I've put off the breeds with 2+ hours breed time so I'll definitely pay attention to the actual time when I get to them.

@dlp44 - I just wanted to let you know, I tested the four times theory and it's accurate. I did it with the lovebirds. 36 for 1, 72 for 2, 108 for 3 and 144 for 4. So by this logic, any animal that you know what one earns, you can multiply it by four to get the rank 1 amount.
    Once again, thanks! This will definitely be helpful for those breeds we cannot or will not ever (Border Collie) get.

Hamster and Persian makes Guinea Pig. Is that what you wanted to know?
    Yes. Although, we've completed the cross breeds section of the workbook. Really appreciate your input though!

Farm Supplier
    Wanted to let everyone know we're about 70% complete with the Breed Information part of the workbook! only 30 breeds (most of which are only missing rank 1 and 2 income or level required) out of 91 total left!

I also wanted to let you all know to add your name under the contributors section on the introduction sheet if you input any data. This would never be anywhere near where it is today with out all of the help I have had from you all!

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast