Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mrees2136 View Post
    Thanks. Any other way I could get to this link? I need to know what animals I need in all the collections to get the different animals. I know I should be able to go to collections and it should tell me there, however this game does not work properly at all. I can't see half the animals I need or what animal I'll be rewarded with. Also it force closes ALL the time. Any thoughts?
    The game is working properly as not knowing is part of the challenge of the game, and it is also one of the reasons for creating the spreadsheets. It's my fault the link is no longer working. I thought that I would be able to import the updated one and the link would remain the same, but obviously it did not. I'm using a bitly link now so I can customize it when I upload the updated workbook. Remember to check out the different pages within the workbook. The information you are looking for is located in the 'Cross Breeding' sheet. Here is the new link:

https://bit.ly/BreedInfo

"PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL THAT YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR"

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flaquitachula View Post
    Thanks so much - dlp44!! I play FS and my kids play BS so PS is new to me and somewhat confusing. I can't believe they make you spend gems to complete a goal.
    Maybe i am slow (lol) because I am still confused about the coin earning and time. Is there a reference I can go to...a gamer guide...to get more information?

Here's a few questions: Is the ranking based on a completed family with #3 being the highest?
    What is the coin amounts for uncompleted families and non-upgraded families?
    When I upgrade a pet family it gives a collection time and amount yet I know I collect more than say every 6 hours....so is the amount earned compiled in that amount of time???

One other thing I noticed that there are some upgrades that are really expensive and it seems fairly arbitary as they can be they same type of pen for instance to upgrade my maltipoo to rank 3 is $3,000 but for a Jack Russel it's 10K?

Rhino Keeper
    Do you receive more money the more often you collect......???? Thanks for your help and patience!! ;-)

Farm Supplier
    ]
    Is the ranking based on a completed family with #3 being the highest?
    Yes. Rank 1, 2, and 3 as it is stated in game.

]
    What is the coin amounts for uncompleted families and non-upgraded families?
    For the sake of clarity and confusion, I left out the income for uncompleted families with only 1, 2, or 3 pets. In my time playing I noticed that I rarely had a family with only 1 or 3 pets for very long anyway. However, I do still have some with only 2 due to the gem requirements for breeding. For future reference, families of two make double what the stated income on the purchasing screen is.

]
    When I upgrade a pet family it gives a collection time and amount yet I know I collect more than say every 6 hours....so is the amount earned compiled in that amount of time???
    If I am reading this correctly then I believe you may be confused. Before you upgrade, there screen that comes up that tells you the current rank's collection time and income then the next rank's. The time and income stated on that screen is the actual time for that family. Yes, you do collect more than every six hours, but you do not collect from that particular family every six hours.

]
    One other thing I noticed that there are some upgrades that are really expensive and it seems fairly arbitary as they can be they same type of pen for instance to upgrade my maltipoo to rank 3 is $3,000 but for a Jack Russel it's 10K?
    I really have no comment on this one except that during my time collecting data I did not notice any pattern. So, in my opinion you are correct in that this is arbitrary.

]
    Do you receive more money the more often you collect......????
    The income amount does not change the more often you collect. However, your pet can not begin making more income until you have collected and fed him. For example, your rank 3 German Shepherd makes 28 coins every 3 minutes. This does not mean after 30 minutes you will have 280 coins waiting to be collected. You must collect the coins that are ready and feed him in order for him to begin producing more income (which will be ready to collect 3 minutes after feeding).

Please forgive my directness as I do not intend for to come off as rude. I wanted to be direct so to answer your questions as clearly as possible. Hope I have cleared everything up for you!

Hey dlp44, I love the database and find it very handy. But I am wondering, what does the column "experience" mean?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by grebdyr View Post
    Hey dlp44, I love the database and find it very handy. But I am wondering, what does the column "experience" mean?
    The experience columns simply states the amount of experience (exp. or XP) the pet earns for you when you collect from it. Experience is the blue paw print that pops out along with the coins.

Ah! Never realised XP stands for experience. :-) Thanks!

Let me start by saying, your worksheet is awesome! It's a great idea and I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into it!

I've updated a few things and over the next few days, I should be able to update more. Primarily info for the Lovebirds, Iguanas, Pomchis and Russian Blues.

Now I noticed a few errors. 1.) I believe you are missing the Labradoodle. 2.) For some animals, the rank 1 information is for one animal, instead of the family of four. 3.) And I think on some, the coins collected reflects the played with amount. When a pet has been played with, it adds $20 to the payout.

I also noticed a trend. The rank 2 amount, in most cases, is exactly the mid point of rank 1 and 3. This is only not true when there is an odd amount collected. But if 1 and 3 are even, then 2 is the mid point. For example, if 1 is $100 and 3 is $200, then 2 will be $150. If 1 is $100 and 3 is $199, then 2 will either be $150 or $149. Make sense? So by that logic, you could fill in rank 2 for a lot of animals.

And one other thing. I can't tell if this is the case or not, but wouldn't rank 1's payout theoretically be 4x the amount of one animal. For example, if you know that one animal pays $10, shouldn't four pay $40? I mention this since any pet still in the market has the payout for one animal. You could multiply it by four to have the rank 1 total. Like I said though, I can't tell if this is accurate or not.

Well, I hope some of this has helped. Maybe it'll allow you to fill in more spaces. And again, your work really is amazing!

I just noticed a few more missing pets.

*Border Beagle (A Cross between a Beagle and a Border Collie.)
    *Pom Pom Poodle (It was available for a limited time around the superbowl.)
    *Star Quarterbark (Also available for a limited time around the superbowl.)
    *Teacup Pig (I believe it came in a special Valentine's Day mystery box.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ellie1225 View Post
    Let me start by saying, your worksheet is awesome! It's a great idea and I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into it!

I've updated a few things and over the next few days, I should be able to update more. Primarily info for the Lovebirds, Iguanas, Pomchis and Russian Blues.

Now I noticed a few errors. 1.) I believe you are missing the Labradoodle. 2.) For some animals, the rank 1 information is for one animal, instead of the family of four. 3.) And I think on some, the coins collected reflects the played with amount. When a pet has been played with, it adds $20 to the payout.

I also noticed a trend. The rank 2 amount, in most cases, is exactly the mid point of rank 1 and 3. This is only not true when there is an odd amount collected. But if 1 and 3 are even, then 2 is the mid point. For example, if 1 is $100 and 3 is $200, then 2 will be $150. If 1 is $100 and 3 is $199, then 2 will either be $150 or $149. Make sense? So by that logic, you could fill in rank 2 for a lot of animals.

And one other thing. I can't tell if this is the case or not, but wouldn't rank 1's payout theoretically be 4x the amount of one animal. For example, if you know that one animal pays $10, shouldn't four pay $40? I mention this since any pet still in the market has the payout for one animal. You could multiply it by four to have the rank 1 total. Like I said though, I can't tell if this is accurate or not.

Well, I hope some of this has helped. Maybe it'll allow you to fill in more spaces. And again, your work really is amazing!
    You are correct in that the rank 1 information for some reelects the played with amount. I do need to stress to those editing that we need the amount stated in the upgrade screen.

You are also exactly right in the trend you noticed, and I've updated accordingly.

I have thought about the 4x theory as well before, but I'm always so caught up in just remembering to get the data entered before upgrading, breeding, etc. that I have been forgetting to check before breeding a third or fourth pet. But, I do think that you are correct about this as well.

Thank you for all of your help ellie1225! I've updated and uploaded the new master workbook with lots of new data entered. I also noticed your Google name in the update history and e-mailed you the master workbook in the .xls format. I hope you don't mind! I just thought you might find it easier to work within it and then transfer your updates online whenever. Thanks again!!!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast