Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

Rhino Keeper
    I am new to pet story...what does rank mean in your document?

Rhino Keeper
    oh yeah and how do you breed a toyger?

Farm Supplier
    Rank refers to the level the family is. Once you have a completed family of four you have the option to upgrade that family so that it produces more coins.

A toyger is bred by cross breeding a Shorthair Cat and a Bengal. Cross breeding information can be found under the Cross Breed tab in the workbook.

I have ipad2 and my pet shop is on it but I purchased a samsung tablet can I put my pet shop on it also and have all my pets on both .if so can you please tell me how to do it? Thanks

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by halipatton View Post
    I have ipad2 and my pet shop is on it but I purchased a samsung tablet can I put my pet shop on it also and have all my pets on both .if so can you please tell me how to do it? Thanks
    You can only have your current game on one device. If you would like to transfer it, https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device this thread has several different ways. If you'd rather leave it on the iPad, you can always start a second one on the tablet
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dlp44 View Post
    Rank refers to the level the family is. Once you have a completed family of four you have the option to upgrade that family so that it produces more coins.

A toyger is bred by cross breeding a Shorthair Cat and a Bengal. Cross breeding information can be found under the Cross Breed tab in the workbook.
    Thanks so much - dlp44!! I play FS and my kids play BS so PS is new to me and somewhat confusing. I can't believe they make you spend gems to complete a goal.

Farm Supplier
    I wanted to thank whoever has been updating the workbook with so much information!

I have added all the highlighted cells to my master workbook and uploaded the updated version. I also added the new breeds and display.

Also, I have noticed some issues with the Rank 1 income fields. Please remember that Rank 1 refers to a COMPLETE family (4 pets) that has not been upgraded yet. Please do not enter the income of a family containing only 1, 2, or 3 pets.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

New Resident
    I tried logging in and I still can't see the link. Any thoughts as to why? I need to know how to make a bull frog. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    bullfrog
    I think it is crossbreeding a bulldog and Tree Frog.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thanks. Any other way I could get to this link? I need to know what animals I need in all the collections to get the different animals. I know I should be able to go to collections and it should tell me there, however this game does not work properly at all. I can't see half the animals I need or what animal I'll be rewarded with. Also it force closes ALL the time. Any thoughts?

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast