Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Information Database

Farm Supplier

Breed Information Database

Hi all!

I have compiled a LARGE amount of VERY useful data into a spreadsheet that I am anxious to share! I have things such as coins earned (each rank), exp. earned, level requirements, costs, breeding times, a cross breeding table, and also calculations for coins per minute/hour (very useful for weighing gem purchase decisions) for each breed that I have been able to obtain so far. Also, it has a table for displays, their costs, experience earned, and calculation of the cost per experience point for each item. It is pretty much every piece of data you could ever want to know while playing the game. However, I would like to find a way to share with others so as to get suggestions for improvement and help for the breeds I have not yet obtained.
    Here is the link to the Google Docs Version:
    https://bit.ly/BreedInfo

"PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL THAT YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR"

You'll notice the cells are color coded. The light green, blue, and red colors were for my reference as they referr to breeds families I have completed (light green), I have but have not completed (light blue), and don't have at all (light red).

I am asking that anyone that has the information PLEASE feel free to edit the document. BUT, please change the color of the cell you enter information in to a yellow so I will know what to change in the master workbook.

The formatting didn't exactly transfer over completely, so, we will just be using this google docs version to gather to the data. I am willing to e-mail anyone interested the original XLS workbook (which is looks MUCH better) if you will PM me your e-mail address.

Please feel free to let me know any suggestions/criticisms. Hope you guys can get some use out of it!
    My question is this, would it be against forum rules for me to post this? And, if not, would I be allowed to provide a link so that it may be accessed via Google Docs from here?

It is so much information that it is not useful unless presented in a spreadsheet. I read the rules in that area of the forum, but I was not able to draw a conclusion on whether or not I would be able to.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-23-12 at 04:45 PM. Reason: updated link

Senior Moderator
    Yes, you can post that here, but I would recommend asking GroupMagma (via PM ) to make sure it's ok to post a link.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your response and advice! I have sent him a PM and looking forward to his response.

I am currently putting the final touches on the workbook (final being all data that is currently available to me at level 16.

I will be posting a request for help from anyone who is interested (level 17+ or has purchased any 'gem' pets) within a few hours. I would appreciate any help anyone could provide as this will lead to the final project being finished much sooner!

Farm Supplier
    First major area I need assistance in is just the breed name's of some of the crossbreeds. I only need names at this point so I can know that my breed list is complete before putting it out. All I will need after these is a yay or nay from GroupMagma to be able to share what we have completed so far.

I would greatly appreciate any contributions, even if only able to knock one off the list.

Shorthair Cat & Siamese
    Hamster & Persian
    Canary & Cockatiel
    Dalmation & Golden Retriever
    Poodle & Cocker Spaniel
    Poodle & St. Bernard
    Welsh Corgi & Jack Russell
    Chihuahua & Pomeranian

Farm Supplier
    Okay, so I'm obviously still a total newbie on here and didn't notice the stickied thread at the top of every page titled 'Cross Breed Pictures'. Sorry for posting so much over and over in here.

New Resident
    How do I get more gem without buying any? In Farm Story, Bakery Story, etc, you get more when you completed to level 2 and 4 but there's no such thing in Pet story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaNing View Post
    How do I get more gem without buying any? In Farm Story, Bakery Story, etc, you get more when you completed to level 2 and 4 but there's no such thing in Pet story
    currently there is no "mastery" option for gems in Pet Shop.
    Some gems were awarded with the past goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I have received permission from GroupMagma to link to the GoogleDocs version of the workbook. I hope to have the formatting cleaned up enough to post it in the next day or two!

Farm Supplier
    I left out one detail, although it is pretty obvious, the cells highlighted in bright red is the information that we are missing and need as much help as you can give. Be sure to check out the other sheets within the workbook for information regarding Cross Breeding, Displays, and Decorations!

Also, if anyone knows of any older posts that contain any breeding or coin/XP income other than the stickied posts "Cross Breed Pictures" and "Times and coins collecting pets" please let me know, and I will input that data as well!

I think that covers everything finally. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for this! It is great for deciding on what to breed next.
    However, I couldn't find the Longhair cat, did you forget it?

Once again, thank you for your time and effort on doing this!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast