Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coin issue. Please read !!)(!!

Coin issue. Please read !!)(!!

Overnight I made about 36 thousand coins. It didn't add to my accountant even after rebooting my iPod. Then about 16 hours later I logged in again and it said I made about 30 thousand coins. That hasn't been added to my account either. Neither was the previous 36 thousand coins I made that last night. So overall, my account is missing about 66 thousand coins.

You guys claim it's a display issue but even when I go to buy something that I would have had enough coins for, it says that I dont have enough coins and suggests me to buy some.

I have had this issue before.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Who said a display issue?

Also, what fixed it last time, and have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game (progress is saved)?

The Honorable Panda
    If you have not done so, download the Fashion Valentine Game from the application store.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-20-12 at 01:55 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Who said a display issue?

Also, what fixed it last time, and have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game (progress is saved)?
    It was either DW or GM, they posted that the missing coin issue through-out all the games was just a display issue and that the informaton on TLs servers was accurate. I can't recall which thread, nor am I going to go digging for it, this was weeks ago and there have been too many threads since then.

The Honorable Panda
    There have been a couple of different coin issues that have been waiting on manual bug fix downloads. The Valentine versions for IOS should fix these and androids just has some new updates released in the games that should have some bug fixes. Not to say a new one has not started, but right trying to make sure everyone has the most current versions of the games that have the bug fixes.

Grand Emperor
    It appears the coin loss issues on my Android have been resolved. At least for the few times I monitored it.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It was either DW or GM, they posted that the missing coin issue through-out all the games was just a display issue and that the informaton on TLs servers was accurate. I can't recall which thread, nor am I going to go digging for it, this was weeks ago and there have been too many threads since then.
    I must have missed it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    In what way? what does it mean that it is a "display" issue? My coin value is exactly the same as it was last night, and I have sold through a bunch of my items. This is the second night in a row this has happened and if I total the amount of coin from all the times this has happened, I am down over 200,000 coin. My total has never readjusted to reflect the coins lost at night. So - on the servers, do I have 200,000 more coin than it is showing on my game? I think its a bunch of bull - they are either lying through their teeth, or they have no idea what is really going on .

I am just so pissed because I am trying to expand and this is making it impossible.

I am on the most current Valentine's day version, I have already tried deleting and reinstalling and now it has happened two nights in a row.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by circoit View Post
    In what way? what does it mean that it is a "display" issue? My coin value is exactly the same as it was last night, and I have sold through a bunch of my items. This is the second night in a row this has happened and if I total the amount of coin from all the times this has happened, I am down over 200,000 coin. My total has never readjusted to reflect the coins lost at night. So - on the servers, do I have 200,000 more coin than it is showing on my game? I think its a bunch of bull - they are either lying through their teeth, or they have no idea what is really going on .

I am just so pissed because I am trying to expand and this is making it impossible.

I am on the most current Valentine's day version, I have already tried deleting and reinstalling and now it has happened two nights in a row.
    there were different coin loss issues, some display, some coin losses. If you are on the valentine game and have all other fashion games deleted, what device do you play on? and what is the current version of your device?

Are you seeing the coin losses right after your daily pop up? Can you tell if the product is being put back on the shelves after you lose the coins?

I'm having issues with loss coins and loss clothes. I just heard of the Valentine Day version. If I download this version, to replace the regular version, will I lose my progress or will it be considered a whole other game and staring from scratch?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast