Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No gem sale since December!

Fashion Designer
    I get gem sales often, and limited time offers often, but never buy them. Then the limited offers I do want, I don't get sad

Executive Chef
    Aww that sucks for you. Hope you get one soon since you actually want it. I wonder how tl orchestrates the random offerings.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not had any since December too, wind what's up with that.

Host(ess)
    I have had 3 gems sales for FS on Iphone. Twice in FEB and once in MAR.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by misscanada View Post
    I have had 3 gems sales for FS on Iphone. Twice in FEB and once in MAR.
    LUCKY@@!!!@!!!!! i ve been dying for a sale!!

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't had any on my iPad but my Android phone has had one in RS/BS/Fashion for weeks now. Of course it says it's limited and I MUST HURRY, but it is there every day for weeks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by talbotmax View Post
    I wonder if it has to do with the ipad2 games because that's where I play and no sales since december!
    Not related to iPad2 - I have sale currently for my second farm, and had sales few weeks ago for RS and BS

Quote Originally Posted by TheRandomDude View Post
    Yeah sucks how it is.. Usually the gem sales are guaranteed to people that buy gems usually... At least That's what I heard..
    If that was the case I would always have sales on my main farm. I've missed on several sales in the past, so now I try to stock up when I do get a sale and I also purchase my iTunes cards at discount as well (Best Buy has them on sale frequently 15% to 20% off).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Not related to iPad2 - I have sale currently for my second farm, and had sales few weeks ago for RS and BS

If that was the case I would always have sales on my main farm. I've missed on several sales in the past, so now I try to stock up when I do get a sale and I also purchase my iTunes cards at discount as well (Best Buy has them on sale frequently 15% to 20% off).
    They do? OMG if my husband finds out he'll stop me from going to best buy. LOL!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post

they do?! yay!!!!!!
    that would be like 60% of gems if we had a 40% sale lol

I don't like gem sales. One, I won't buy gems until a confirm button is added. Two, every gem sale means days of frequent "Oh Darn!"ing/crashing for all my TL games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast