Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your Wish is TL's Command . . . Expansions beyond 17 x 20 are Here!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Im really confused - cos like you're saying it's 120 gems to expand for you (I'm guessing from the $ currency you're american?) - Im from the UK and it only costs 40 gems to expand - how much are your packages? Like for the UK its 24 gems for ?2.99, 50 gems for ?6.99... confused how they work this out lol

Fashion Designer
    Although, my first two weeks of game play I didn't have any neighbors and I don't recall seeing a neighbor count for expansions then either. Just curious; I'll email TL Support.

Senior Moderator

Level, neighbor, coin

I know these are from different games, but the setup is the same for them
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lollyloo123 View Post
    Im really confused - cos like you're saying it's 120 gems to expand for you (I'm guessing from the $ currency you're american?) - Im from the UK and it only costs 40 gems to expand - how much are your packages? Like for the UK its 24 gems for ?2.99, 50 gems for ?6.99... confused how they work this out lol
    The price to purchase gems differs due to exchange rates and etc, but what TL is offering to the players for expansions is what we're talking about. Some players were given 120, some 160, some 80, some 40, and some 20. It was randomly done so we were all comparing what TL was offering us. This has nothing to do with the price per gem package, that is completely different.

GG, yes I've never had that but it could be because before I got neighbors I hadn't expanded and by the time I needed to, I already had well over 100. Does it show if you already have the amount of neighbors necessary when you get to that slot?

Senior Moderator
    Yes, I have the neighbors. The first screenshot is Fashion (which I don't play and don't have any neighbors), second is Bakery (where I have less then 20 neighbors), last one RS (I have over 100 neighbors).
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post

"A picture is worth a thousand words" . . . thanks, I am clear now!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Yes, I have the neighbors. The first screenshot is Fashion (which I don't play and don't have any neighbors), second is Bakery (where I have less then 20 neighbors), last one RS (I have over 100 neighbors).
    Ok, that makes sense as to why I never saw it but had an idea of what it would look like, I've always had enough neighbors or it was locked so didn't state anyways. Good to know. Thanks!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    "A picture is worth a thousand words" . . . thanks, I am clear now!
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ok, that makes sense as to why I never saw it but had an idea of what it would look like, I've always had enough neighbors or it was locked so didn't state anyways. Good to know. Thanks!
    Glad I could help!
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Nooooooo!!! The cost of expansion increased (again) from 40 to 80 gems

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234