Thread: I'll help you out, if you'll help me!

Rhino Keeper

I'll help you out, if you'll help me!

So most of my neighbors aren't very helpfull when it comes to sending out materials or accepting my requests. Its taking me quite some time to finish goals. So why don't we add each other to help? I send gifts daily, I try to tip whenever I've got time, and I accept requests. Feel free to add me, my id is Roxie_

Hi...I will add you but I don't think it's your neighbors that are the problem...it's TL and all the bugs in their games..everyone is having trouble with sending and receiving gifts..but I keep trying

Grand Emperor
    This is a discussion forum. There is an Add Me Forum that you can post in if you want people to add you or you want to add people. This thread should be moved there and leave this forum so that when people open this thread expecting to see a discussion, there is one.

Hi
    I have problem receiving requests too. Is there a quota for one to send gifts (one per neighbour?), send request for material (one for neighbour?), receive gifts and/or requests (as in if you accept a gift from neighbor A, you cannot get the material neighbor A sends me?).
    please advise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertlaurenashley View Post
    Hi
    I have problem receiving requests too. Is there a quota for one to send gifts (one per neighbour?), send request for material (one for neighbour?), receive gifts and/or requests (as in if you accept a gift from neighbor A, you cannot get the material neighbor A sends me?).
    please advise.
    The problem with the System is, it leave you in the dark for many things. Quota for send/receive gift for example, and everything is not well in book keeping.
    1. I don't know did I hit the max send and receive gift.
    2. Who I yet to send gift?
    3. Who received it?
    4. Who rejected it?
    5. How many Send Gift quota I still have at the moment?
    6. How many Gift I still can get at the moment?

Just to name a few from my head. All above questions actually leads to waste of time when send and receive gifts directly or indirectly

Fashion Designer
    1) There is no limit in sending gift/requests but the quota for receiving requests and gifts (together) is 20 per day (24 hours)
    2-3) When the "gift" button beside ur nbr's name is gray, means u already sent him/her gift for the day and receved it...
    4). Unfortunately, there is no way we can know who rejected it.
    5) u can send gift and request (materials or tasks) to all ur neighbor once a day... (check #1 & #2 for additional info)
    6) if u have the patience to write in a paper, u can tell who sent u gift or from who u received a certain gift.... u can see it in the message tab, above the news feed..... But if u already sent back gift, u will be wondering like me, who already sent u.... ( i am lazy to monitor who sent me gift, so most of the time i wonder who sent me what)......

There is a suggestion somewhere for a gift tracker.... Hopefully, it will be implemented.....

Hi everyone. I'm playing Pet Story, Zoo Story 2 and Restaurant Story.
    My StormID is Luckykristy.

Please add me.
    smile alwayzz..

I need more loyal nbers (bs and rs) who will accept requests promptly! That's my first priority~ bc I accept material requests almost immediately c: Second, I'm looking for ppl who prefer parts (NO FOOD) like me~~Finally, I prefer 4 star lvl players (at least have 3 stars) as I find that ppl who are less active tend to gift food t.t Also, I like nbers who can usually be around during reset time ^^

I am a 4 star tipper lvl 51 (I always tip back) and am on like 20 hrs a day lol, very responsive to part reqs and try to take good care of my nbers~ Essentially, I need nbers Like myself c:

I had hundreds of nbers but unfortunately had to delete a lot due to the reasons above~ it wasn't fair to me that i gave them what they wanted but my reqs were not getting accepted on time.

Btw, leave msg on my wall if u add c:

ID: flytothestars

New Resident
    I'm new to the game and looking for neighbours. I'm addicted and play the game all day!
    Check out my restaurant L's Lunches.
    Storm ID is fievel94.

Executive Chef
    ID Branston73.