Thread: Cant connect to Farm Story

Snowwhitey

Unhappy Cant connect to Farm Story

Since Wednesday afternoon I haven't been able to connect to Farm Story. Everytime I try and load the app a message appears saying 'Please check your Internet Connection' I have and everything is working fine, all my other apps that need internet connection work. I have re-booted my phone and now have no idea what else to try.

Thanks in advance.

Snowwhitey <3

Unregistered
    I had some connection issues too, on several occasions. I think it was probably something like system maintenance; it would be nice if there were messages warning or explaining when maintenance is being done.

Ashlie_10

same issue

hi there, i had the same problem although it allowed me to access it at home when i was connected to my home wifi but whilst at work i couldn't get on it. This has never been an issue before wednesday as i get full signal and 3g signal in my building! does any one know if this has been sorted?

ash

Snowhitey

Angry

Hi,

I'm still having the same problems.....I can only connect to it through Wi Fi but not my 3G....1 week on and still not sorted....

Thanks for the replies.

Hi, I transfer my game from my iPhone to my iPad and now I can't go in any team lava games on both devices,is saying no Internet connection .this was happen since yesterday