Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: VDay content scheduled to be pulled March 13th

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    On a side note, if Be Mine is going to be yanked, I really hope TL comes out with another catalog that has make-up so the Andriod users have some make-up to put in their shops. Unless of course TL decides to offer them the counter as well?
    You can block off a counter so customers can't buy the makeup. Until TL does release the makeup counter for Android, that's a way to keep the makeup in your shop. I hate the fact that the Makeup Counter doesn't send alerts. I end up most of the time with the makeup expired.

Executive Chef
    So will the crops/items unlocked by goals automatically be available to Android users? I would really like an answer to this question.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    GM, like Farm it would be really nice to know which of the following catalogs released around V-day are going to be pulled from Fashion:

Be Mine
    Go Red
    My Valentine

Can you please check with whomever at TL to see which of these are actually considered part of the V-day items to be pulled. Pretty please?
    Yes, please please please! I would love to know that as well!!! Thanks

Executive Chef
    It'd be great to have an OFFICIAL list of all items to be removed to avoid annoyance and confusion. Please, let's not repeat the madness that was Seasonal/Christmas Holiday Content.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the heads up :-)

Host(ess)
    Does anybody know that after unlocking the truffle chairs, will you be able to buy them forever, or will it just be the bought ones to stay available forever?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the heads up, but can we get a TRUE OFFICIAL List? We were told items were being removed January 20th that are still active catalog content. There are a lot of ambiguous items in the games lately.

It's frustrating to try and master something based on what you have been told to only find out its not true at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    You can block off a counter so customers can't buy the makeup. Until TL does release the makeup counter for Android, that's a way to keep the makeup in your shop. I hate the fact that the Makeup Counter doesn't send alerts. I end up most of the time with the makeup expired.
    Sounds like you need to update. The makeup counter has sent notifications for a while now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    So will the crops/items unlocked by goals automatically be available to Android users? I would really like an answer to this question.
    Yes I would too. It's a simple question.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yes I would too. It's a simple question.
    It would be nice to know. Even though I play on iPad2, my daughter plays on Android but I don't let her come to the forums.

And it would be very nice to know even if they don't actually get them, will Android users ever be able to see the Christmas goal crops? I planted red poinsettias again lately, but I'm pretty sure 1/3 of my neighbors only saw green squares...

psst... do you guys see the VD goal crops? berry hearts, chocolate roses, chocolate heart trees? I forgot to check with my dd if she does or not.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast