Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: New Expansions in Bakery

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleykk View Post
    I only really feel safe when I have below 5 gems! I do want to know why the prices are so different though, it is really unfair! I thought it was related to levels but that is not the case. Maybe it is an error but if there is a reason they should say. I have written to them to ask but support have sunk to a new low and just closed my case without replying. I notice that no one from teamlava has been on this thread either.
    DW has posted on some of the other threads on this same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Unfortunately, we are not able to change the prices that you currently have at this time, though we will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding the prices. It is possible that changes to features or prices may occur in the game.

Please continue to send us your feedback as we are continuously making adjustments to balance the game economy so that both new and older users can enjoy the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    DW has posted on some of the other threads on this same topic.
    Had not seen that one, thanks for posting it. It is the same message people were getting from support but it doesn't actually tell us why the prices vary from person to person. I don't think it is acceptable to charge people different prices for the same product nor to give a clear reason as to why.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleykk View Post
    Had not seen that one, thanks for posting it. It is the same message people were getting from support but it doesn't actually tell us why the prices vary from person to person. I don't think it is acceptable to charge people different prices for the same product nor to give a clear reason as to why.
    Meant fail to give, missed it out by mistake. Oops!

Does anyone know if you can jump expansions or do you have to expand to each one? Does that make sense ! I mean is it worth saving up To 6 million to expand to 18x21 or will I have to Go through al the expansions one by one, I am currently upto 2 million to expand to14x17. Does the same apply if I expanded using gems? Thanks in advance for help.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by graciecakes02 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can jump expansions or do you have to expand to each one? Does that make sense ! I mean is it worth saving up To 6 million to expand to 18x21 or will I have to Go through al the expansions one by one, I am currently upto 2 million to expand to14x17. Does the same apply if I expanded using gems? Thanks in advance for help.
    You have to go up one by one, with gems or coins.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper

I simply love the new expansions! Thanks again TL!!

Thanks for help

New Resident
    Well I find the expansions very expensive:-( Could you make this not a little bit cheaper?
    And I don't want to spend gems on expansions,also expensive.

I tell ya, if TL think I'm paying 120 gems (over $20 real money) for an expansion on a game they need their heads read! I have bigger stores in restaurant and fashion and the extensions on there are still 40 gems. So what's going on

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1976 View Post
    I tell ya, if TL think I'm paying 120 gems (over $20 real money) for an expansion on a game they need their heads read! I have bigger stores in restaurant and fashion and the extensions on there are still 40 gems. So what's going on
    The price variations for expansions are random. 40, 120, 160, etc, all random. (Ridiculous in my opinion)