Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: New Expansions in Bakery

Host(ess)
    Not only are all my expansions 40 gems, but I have been getting the pop-up for gem sale every day for the last week or so on both my BS and RS games. TL must really want me to start buying those gems :P

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dexdine12 View Post
    Not only are all my expansions 40 gems, but I have been getting the pop-up for gem sale every day for the last week or so on both my BS and RS games. TL must really want me to start buying those gems :P
    You are so lucky!

Executive Chef
    I pray this happens in Fashion eventually

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TL!!!!! This is awesome! I am a level 96 Aneroid User. Had over 25 million coins so paid for first 3 expansions, then remaining expansions are 40 gems a piece ( and their corresponding coin prices). I can't wait to get home from work and remodel!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!

Rhino Keeper
    P.s. please bring more expansions to all tl games! :-)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    You are so lucky!
    I would be even more lucky if I could afford to purchase some gems, lol. Ahh well, off to check all those posts about maxing my profit so that I can save up the millions I am clearly going to need

Executive Chef
    First thanks TL for the extra expansion. Second sigh was thinking of using gems to expand faster, something I very rarely do, but checked the cost and it's a 160 gems and I'm on an iPad. Guess I better start saving my coins. No way am I wasting 160 gems on an expansion.

Executive Chef
    Wow some people it's 40, some 60 then some 160 for others. I'm grateful for the expansion but am wondering why the unfair price difference? I would have spent gems to expand since its now the last one for me if it had been 40 but at 160 forget it, I'll save my coins.

Rhino Keeper
    My Itouch is 40 gems each expansion. I would like to expand all 6 together now I'm waiting on a gem sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hanatsuki View Post
    My Itouch is 40 gems each expansion. I would like to expand all 6 together now I'm waiting on a gem sale
    Wow lucky u. You got a reasonable cost of gems for expansion. I got the unfair ridiculous price of 160 for it (the new expansion is now my last one).

I was so thinking of using gems when I first discovered the new expansion. Would REALLY like to know why the extreme price difference in people's games.

That being said thx for the expansion. It's gonna take me forever to save up the coins for it but cest la vie. Not gonna waste that many gems to expand.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast