Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the best gift to give?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I rarely find higher level players (50-55 and above) wanting food - they typically want parts.
    So true! I haven't really cooked anything for about two weeks now and my counters are still chock full. Today I pulled out my drink mixer to master the heart coffee before the next update and also try to do the candy canes as well, since i'm not sure whether they wikl get pulled this week or not. Now i regret it since i had to add two more counters to hold them! :'( I honestly cannot tell the last day I accepted food as a gift.
    I will usually ask lower level players whether they prefer parts or food and will try to gift them whatever they want.

Fashion Designer
    Your best gift to give is Capp, because your nbors will get the most money

GO PURPLE CATS!
    Not accepting new neighbors at the time, sorry guys;(
    need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM prety please!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So true! I haven't really cooked anything for about two weeks now and my counters are still chock full. Today I pulled out my drink mixer to master the heart coffee before the next update and also try to do the candy canes as well, since i'm not sure whether they wikl get pulled this week or not. Now i regret it since i had to add two more counters to hold them! :'( I honestly cannot tell the last day I accepted food as a gift.
    Same here. I mastered all the recipes as of yesterday and it was so "exciting" to see my food totals drop from yesterday instead of constantly increasing. I literally don't need to bake anything for a couple of months (yes, I was geeky enough to do the math, lol) and probably won't unless they release a new recipe to master.

New Resident
    @bobbyrae... where did you get this kool chart from?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    To see what parts are used for each appliance :

Cappucino makes the most money, at $500. (10 coins per serving)
    Here you go, from this thread :

And of course you can always refer to sehana's charts and this link.
    that is not right. (at lest in my current game) Cappuccino only pays 4 coin. that chart is very old.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    that is not right. (at lest in my current game) Cappuccino only pays 4 coin. that chart is very old.
    That chart is only missing the cocoa maker, here is the most up-to-date one found at the end of post one.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tory-and-Chart!!

Cappucchino does offer $10, not sure why yours would be different. The cost is $1,820 and the income is $7,300. Are you sure you have the most updated version of BS?

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    That chart is only missing the cocoa maker, here is the most up-to-date one found at the end of post one.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...tory-and-Chart!!

Cappucchino does offer $10, not sure why yours would be different. The cost is $1,820 and the income is $7,300. Are you sure you have the most updated version of BS?
    See message 8 on the following link...

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...75-Gifting-faq

TL apparently changed the values in Jan 2012! I only just found out...brownies are the most valuable food gift to give now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by venomzas View Post
    See message 8 on the following link...

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...75-Gifting-faq

TL apparently changed the values in Jan 2012! I only just found out...brownies are the most valuable food gift to give now.
    But they changed the sell price back a few weeks later. The brownies are back to being the least valuable food gift and cappuccino the most valuable.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, the frequent value changes disturbs me. I worry for my neighbors that are sending bad gifts. The only thing that I feel comfortable doing is setting a good example by sending more valuable gifts back. I don't feel comfortable telling them that their gifts are bad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    But they changed the sell price back a few weeks later. The brownies are back to being the least valuable food gift and cappuccino the most valuable.
    strange because i am watching it coin right now and i get 4 coin still for cappuccino. I will have to accept some food gifts and see what is going on. I decline all food gifts cause i am so low on parts

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast