View Poll Results: Do you want to have a browsergame for Farm Story at the Web?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 90.77%
  • No

6 9.23%

Thread: Browsergame for Farm Story

TrymeZero

Browsergame for Farm Story

Hey all,

do you Guys want to have beneath the game for the IPhone a browsergame at the web which is playable for everybody from all over the world?

Please get your poll out!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by TrymeZero View Post
    Hey all,

do you Guys want to have beneath the game for the IPhone a browsergame at the web which is playable for everybody from all over the world?

Please get your poll out!
    Now hopefully you mean that you want a browser version of the game, one that may be linked to the Iphone version (which would of course be super cool so I didnt have to use my phone while surfing at home).

TrymeZero
    Right!

Furthermore I could tell you that I've got experience in managing such projects. In addition to this I'm a designer. But I've got just one problem. I have to get in connection with the developer-team from Farm Story because i have to ask them if they would agree with me and the idea of a browsergame.

I'm very hopeful that it would be accepted from the developers.

Mill
    i second this opinion

nice idea!

Unregistered

Makes a lot of sense

I play on my iPad and I would appreciate regular browser access as well.
    Not sure if developers are interested in this, but I can't imagine why not.
    Makes good sense to me.

Unregistered

on computer

i know its for ipod ipad i phone users but i wish once u registered on your i pod etc... u could hook it to your computer to sometimes play n chat cuz we take such care of our farms that i would really like to be able to see them sometimes

TrymeZero
    Thanks all for your opinions and the nice feedback

After that nice poll-vote I've send an official message to the support of TeamLava. I hope they will agree with this nice idea and I hope we find a way to link the version of the web with the version of the iPhone and the iPad.

TrymeZero

Unhappy

I've got a bad message for all of you guys. Farm Story, especially TeamLava didn't agree with the idea of a browsergame for Farm Story.
    So I'm now a bit dissapointed.