Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coins disappearing

New Resident

Coins disappearing

My coins are disappearing . For weeks now when I get coins the game take them away. And when I take coins fromytables my neighbors sends me it deducts from my money also. I am very frustrated and it has taken me forever to get in touch with anyone to tell them abouty problem. I have lost at least one million over the last three weeks in coins

Executive Chef
    What version of the game are you using?

New Resident
    1.4.1 version

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to download Resturant story Valentine Game from the app store. Version 1.4.3
    This is the most current Restaurant game that has the bug fixes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have that new version now. Is there any way to get my coins and experience back that I lost?

Grand Emperor
    No, sorry. TL won't adjust for the coin/XP losses.

Rhino Keeper
    At least it worked when u got the valentines version no need to worry anymore about losing coins

New Resident
    The bug exists in Valetines version too. After I downloaded this new version, it still occurred to me quite often that overnight takings went missing.

In most cases, forceclose helps get the coins back, but you have to be really quick, i.e. you have to forceclose within the first few seconds after the coins go missing. Otherwise it doesn’t work.

I have noticed a connection between the pop ups and the missing coins incidents. When log in and after the coins earned message appears, if it’s followed by a pop up, the coins are safe.
    However, if it’s a peaceful restaurant without any disturbing pop ups, then the next second the coins total jumps back to the original with latest earned coins disappearing.
    This connection never fails in m restaurant, so I guess missing coins is just a punishment for us hating and not seeing pop ups…LOL

Are you leaving the game minimized in the background when you are not playing the game?

New Resident

Coins Disappearing

I have, today, deleted and reloaded Restaurant Story to see if it fixes the problem of disappearing coins but no. What Is the point of playing a game that doesn't give you coins to earn and save?? Are Teamlava waiting for us all to buy gems instead???? Get the problem fixed or there won't be a game worth playing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast