Thread: Collectibles are becoming a nuisance... please help!!!

New Resident

Collectibles are becoming a nuisance... please help!!!

I've been having problems every step of the way with collectibles. The main thing is... I will get multiples of 3 of the 4 collectibles... but when it comes to that 1 that I need to finish the set, I NEVER get it, and that is not an exaggeration. I only have 1 of the flowers... they never pop up.
    The main thing I'm wondering, is if you have to meet certain criteria to obtain certain objects. For example.. what if I have to cook certain food types to obtain different kinds of flowers, or that one piece I'm always missing? Or, what if I have to tip certain tables, or a certain number of tables, or do a backflip while singing the alphabet backwards in Russian.
    It's just a very frustrating, very bothersome problem. Why even give me the opportunity to have a collectibles menu if I can't get the full set!
    And I see neighbors and people with literally 100 or more "Diner tables"... or walls completely lined with the golden utensils... clearly they're not having this problem.
    Please help... I'm losing my fraggin mind here trying to figure out what I have to do...
    Thanks guys,
    -Z-

Executive Chef
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...t=collectibles

The thread above might help you. As for the ones your looking for their the rare ones. And Team Lava slowed down the rate that their given so good luck.

Fashion Designer
    When they were very first released they were very easy to get. I have hundreds of some of the items like rolling pins in my Bakery Story game. But after a couple of weeks TL significantly decreased the frequency you could get any of the items and as kattybell said above some are more rare than others already. I've had collectibles available to me in Bakery Story since they were first released like five months ago and even with the increased frequency in the beginning I still have only one flower.