Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RS update 02-23

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    what in the world is going on?

Hockey rink now boxing ring? Why do we need these in a restaurant?

Nothing more appetizing than sweat, blood, and broken teeth right?
    toooo funny!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    what is a reuban??
    What nmishii said....and one of my favorite sandwichs. I'll never forget a friend of mine ordering one once (and not knowing what it was) remarking "hey, there's sauerkraut on this!"

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    What nmishii said....and one of my favorite sandwichs. I'll never forget a friend of mine ordering one once (and not knowing what it was) remarking "hey, there's sauerkraut on this!"
    I like the sandwich a lot, but rarely order it because I order it without the sauerkraut. Kind of like ordering a cheeseburger without the cheese.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone unlocked the eggs in a basket recipe goal yet?
    It's going to take me forever to unlock that one and I would like to have the image and stats off it so I can update

Thank you
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Has anyone unlocked the eggs in a basket recipe goal yet?
    It's going to take me forever to unlock that one and I would like to have the image and stats off it so I can update

Thank you
    I have, give me a few and I'll post it. Finished it about 3 hours ago. All 7500 hamburger sliders are now down to only 300, and I cooked them all day yesterday and today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I have, give me a few and I'll post it. Finished it about 3 hours ago. All 7500 hamburger sliders are now down to only 300, and I cooked them all day yesterday and today.
    - Aww sorry I wonder why Rstr sells so much more quickly than Bkry? I would like a balance between the two. I even put less seats out for Rstr.

And thank you
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Nightclub Owner
    - Aww sorry I wonder why Rstr sells so much more quickly than Bkry? I would like a balance between the two. I even put less seats out for Rstr.

And thank you
    And only a measly 21k for them too. LOL

Executive Chef
    And only a measly 21k for them too. LOL
    -- LOL, for unlocked goal recipes, I think they should be more profitable, instead of this ongoing 4c per plate thing they have been doing.

Thank you for the pic, much appreciated
    I'll have to update later as I wasn't expecting such a quick response (it's almost bedtime), lol, so thank you for your promptness

Nightclub Owner
    -- LOL, for unlocked goal recipes, I think they should be more profitable, instead of this ongoing 4c per plate thing they have been doing.

Thank you for the pic, much appreciated
    I'll have to update later as I wasn't expecting such a quick response (it's almost bedtime), lol, so thank you for your promptness
    You just caught me at the right moment is all. I'm trying to master the Salmon Nigiri and it was just coming off the maker when I saw your post. Figured I could store it, pull out the stove real quick, take a pic and then put it back.

Executive Chef
    You just caught me at the right moment is all. I'm trying to master the Salmon Nigiri and it was just coming off the maker when I saw your post. Figured I could store it, pull out the stove real quick, take a pic and then put it back.
    thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123