Thread: 'collectibles"

Rhino Keeper

'collectibles"

recently i juts noticed the "collectibles" where i can claim gift such as floral bouquet, cooking tools, baking goodness and cash and xp by collections few items i get when i tip, receive tips or cook

but i don't really understand the math on how to get each reward, like i don't understand how to earn the flowers
    anyone can help?

Senior Moderator
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories.

This thread is helpful with the collectibles

To earn the flowers - you need to buy wall decorations/wallpaper - though they are really rare and its hard to obtain the "rarest" one
    Last edited by greygull; 02-22-12 at 11:38 PM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    oh thank greygull

Senior Moderator
    You're very welcome!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

So why is it that I phone users have more of the collectibles than Android users?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo87 View Post
    So why is it that I phone users have more of the collectibles than Android users?
    I don't think that's true.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo87 View Post
    That isn't the case, as I had the same collectibles on my Android Phone that I do on my iPad 2.

Fashion Designer
    When collectibles were first released to iOS users there was a bug that let you collect each item far more frequently. I have over 700 rolling pins for example. Each item appears to have a different rate of being dropped on you with one item in each category being more rare than any other. So while I have over 700 rolling pins, I only have 25 baking sheets. I've collected approximately 10-15 knives, 25 baking sheets, 84 tongs, and 60 whisks enabling me to get 10-15 bread basket stands. I'm not sure exactly how many I got since I sold some and have 8 left. I collected enough golden utensil racks to completely cover all of my walls and have a bunch left over. I sold probably a couple dozen of those when money was tight after a major upgrade. I still have 33 left and only hang two.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish we would get a gem when we got 100 of something