Rhino Keeper
    BTW
    Mastering cooking give you.
    level 1 : 2000 coins, 20XP
    level 2 : gem
    level 3 : 4000 coins, 100XP
    level 4 : gem

Fashion Designer
    Having more of the appliance means you can attain mastery faster.

It's also easier to have multiple appliances cooking that same recipe so you don't have to constantly be checking into the game to prepare food.

What are you going to do with all the materials anyway? I like to build about 6 of the one hit wonder appliances until the next batch of appliances comes out.

There is some logic behind why TL is releasing 1 recipe appliances. It slows down how fast high level players can master them. If a recipe is released on a regular appliance, players can burn through preparation on 20 appliances quickly. Having to construct all these appliances gives us something to do..

Very interesting. Maybe TL did this one purpose to keep us waiting longer...?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    Having more of the appliance means you can attain mastery faster.

It's also easier to have multiple appliances cooking that same recipe so you don't have to constantly be checking into the game to prepare food.

What are you going to do with all the materials anyway? I like to build about 6 of the one hit wonder appliances until the next batch of appliances comes out.

There is some logic behind why TL is releasing 1 recipe appliances. It slows down how fast high level players can master them. If a recipe is released on a regular appliance, players can burn through preparation on 20 appliances quickly. Having to construct all these appliances gives us something to do..
    Not build any more Nacho machines, that's for sure! They are so ugly, the recipe takes one day, and I'd rather use the parts to complete my collection of "easy" appliances.

I understand the logic behind this theory of "why so many one-hit wonders?", but I hope no more are released for awhile!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    BTW
    Thanks, fecsuper! I will remember these extras if I do another calculation.

Executive Chef
    Interesting good to know. I usually just get 5 of each appl. It may make more sense to build fewer for the shorter recipes and more for longer recipes. But I don't usually have the time to play more than a couple times a day, so I just get at least 5 of each and 12 - 18 of the original appliances.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    BTW
    In fact, I miss some information, correct information is :