Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The NICE and (MOSTLY) ACCURATE Resource for the Special Boxes - Farm Story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Or viviansmo with the moose.

I really want that bridge, but if I buy anymore gems it's going to have to be for BS right now, maybe next month I can slip in another Farm gem spending spree.
    I've accepted that I will never have the Victorian manor. And I love my Dad but I don't need a sign on my farm saying that. C'Mon, seriously?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I've accepted that I will never have the Victorian manor. And I love my Dad but I don't need a sign on my farm saying that. C'Mon, seriously?
    Did that box, and the one with the Mom sign come out around Mother's/Father's day last year or something, as I found it odd that they had those signs as well. Kinda lame.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I've been meaning to ask you if it would be possible to update the first post to include information next to things like the animals/trees/plants that are offered in the box as to which you get coins back from, but don't want to create too much work for you. For instance, the Donkey gives 33 coins every 20 hours, but the Bonsai plant is just decoration. So, for the things that DO give coins back, could we list next to them the amount of coins/hrs? At least for the ones that are known?
    There was a post somewhere with that information (not all of it but a lot of animals were listed) - I will search for it....

Executive Chef
    I found it - it's a good starter - I will start compiling this information and will add it to the list.

KP - Should we have a separate sticky for animal earnings? The list can contain special offer animals as well....
    Last edited by yanochka; 03-09-12 at 10:33 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you so much, you're the best!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I found it - it's a good starter - I will start compiling this information and will add it to the list.

KP - Should we have a separate sticky for animal earnings? The list can contain special offer animals as well....
    Problem is there are tons of stickeys for Farm discussion form . I will be dropping the Valentine one after the 13th, but still alot. Anyway you can keep the list on this thread? Or maybe do a new list and put link to it in post 1 here?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yes, many gems. Many many gems. All in a stupid quest to get the stupid Victorian manor that I never ever get anyway!
    Well, your farm is already so nice...
    One day, you'll get Victorian Manor for sure... one day lol

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Well, your farm is already so nice...
    One day, you'll get Victorian Manor for sure... one day lol
    Thanks! And I won't get it, because I'm not trying anymore

Nightclub Owner
    Sigh, I really really want the stables from the sunshine box, so I gave it another whirl and prayed I wouldn't get the sign. I got the horse, so that's good, but I want the stable so badly. *whimpers*

any idea what is in the new frontier box?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast