Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The NICE and (MOSTLY) ACCURATE Resource for the Special Boxes - Farm Story

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    I haven't gotten that out of the box yet either... but with my luck, I'll get it before I get the moose! I already have three bungalows and a pig pen.
    Here's a moose for ya! As soon as he saw me coming out my door he ran, but then stopped in front of the neighbors house so I was able to get a pic. I wanted to get closer, as this was my older camera that didn't zoom as well, but I was afraid he'd take off before I could get a pic of him. He does still come around about once a year, and last year he had a friend with him, but my newer camera was buried in the closet and I didn't have time to get it before they had "moved on".

Grand Emperor
    Oh so cute!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Here's a moose for ya!

He really is cute! Thank you! And one day he'll be mine. Well. A little pixel image of him.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the guide! Now just have to narrow down my wants to a box.

I'm still under dispute with myself on whether to get the Discovery Chest or Summer Surprise. I really want the Villa, Cozy Bungalow and Victorian Manor equally (so I want more prizes from the Summer Surprise), but the summer surprise has more prizes that I wouldn't be happy with if I got (Pigpen, Tractor Sign, I Love Mom Sign ), and I'd be more tolerant if I got the other prizes from Discovery Chest...

Fashion Designer
    Sorry if the question has already been asked... What are these boxes you are talking about?
    I have sen them in the store, and seen that they can be purchased with gems, but once on your farm, how do they work?
    Is that something you need to tap, say once per day?
    What do you get from them apart from the rare items?
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Sorry if the question has already been asked... What are these boxes you are talking about?
    I have sen them in the store, and seen that they can be purchased with gems, but once on your farm, how do they work?
    Is that something you need to tap, say once per day?
    What do you get from them apart from the rare items?
    Thanks!
    Please read at the end of the first post in this thread. Let me know If you still have questions afterwards.

Fashion Designer
    Oops sorry Yanochka, just saw then end of the first post.
    So that means, that each time you tap the box, it will cost some gems...
    Humpf, I'll get one later then.
    Thanks anyway!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Please read at the end of the first post in this thread. Let me know If you still have questions afterwards.
    I've been meaning to ask you if it would be possible to update the first post to include information next to things like the animals/trees/plants that are offered in the box as to which you get coins back from, but don't want to create too much work for you. For instance, the Donkey gives 33 coins every 20 hours, but the Bonsai plant is just decoration. So, for the things that DO give coins back, could we list next to them the amount of coins/hrs? At least for the ones that are known?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Oops sorry Yanochka, just saw then end of the first post.
    So that means, that each time you tap the box, it will cost some gems...
    Humpf, I'll get one later then.
    Thanks anyway!
    Yes, many gems. Many many gems. All in a stupid quest to get the stupid Victorian manor that I never ever get anyway!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Yes, many gems. Many many gems. All in a stupid quest to get the stupid Victorian manor that I never ever get anyway!
    Or viviansmo with the moose.

I really want that bridge, but if I buy anymore gems it's going to have to be for BS right now, maybe next month I can slip in another Farm gem spending spree.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast