Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Major bug in restaurant story.

Unregistered

Happens to me

I noticed today that this is also happening to me and bits making me bad because im trying to build some coins and all you make me do is lose them, i wat foro you to return all my coins please and fix tris so i can expand my restaurant.

Ps: This is making you lose a lot of people, fix it.

Unregistered

Angry

Just bought a new counter for 10,000 coins. Game then goes "out of sync" and takes away my counter but doesn't give back the coins! Now I have a big space where the counter should be!

Unregistered

Lost 10k Today

Instead of earning money I lost 10k today every time I open game my money drops even though it says I have earned whilst away please do something soon

Unregistered

Angry

I lost count how many times my coins disappeared and I lost them by the thousands. I am closing my place too until this and other bugs are fix. It is just plain frustrating. I can't imagine how irritating this must be for the people who bought gems. Fortunately, I haven't spend a dollar for this game.

joyjoyster

Angry i'm going to stop playing until bug is fixed

it's extremely annoying and frustrating. hope they fix it soon. lost tens of thousands of coins over the past few days not to mention using gems for cash in the beginning not realizing there was a bug.

Unregistered

Food amount isn't decreasing and losing money!!

I have the same bug! The food amount is like 19 when I check it, and when I check back 10 min. Later it's 765 plates. I am not selling any food this way. Before I leave, I have about 8,000 dollars or coins. When I return, it says I made 100 or so dollars, but I have 6,000 dollars instead! I did not spend money on anything before I left. I hope they fix this bug by their next update Their games are awesome!

Unregistered

Unhappy Losing coins

I am having the same problem, losing coins when closing and reopening the game, also not getting as many customers as I used to before I installed the last update.

Meredith.

Unregistered
    Getting the same problems here, although at first I thought had just mis counted.
    Also found gifts are not registering once 'accepted'.
    Shame, as farm and city story are great and this has potential.

Andrew

Unregistered

Extremely frustrating

I try to purchase items, only to get the sync message which deletes my purchases without returning coins. I will quit this game until fixed

Unregistered
    Just came on to see whats up. i am sorta relieved to see im not the only one, i thought it would be hard to explain my situation. i hope they fix this soon, this is such a fun game, but im not making money, and when i do it "disappears" i think ill close shop for now

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast