Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secret Bag

Quote Originally Posted by linp825 View Post
    I've tried for that #^*+% perfume counter DOZENS of times and spent LOADS of real $ trying to get it. It is very rare to get and I still don't have. If the person above thinks they have a lot of dupes try being stuck with 17+ useless angel wings and countess pillow stacks! Even out of all the NUMEROUS shops and nbrs I've visited, ive only seen it I'd say in less than 4 shops. Honestly I kind of gave up on it because it's starting to feel like a real slap in the face from TL every time i try and honestly it's to the point i dont even care that much any more even! I used to jump to buy every new thing and splurge on box tries but I've cut back a lot especially since I can't expand anyway. Ok that's my 2 cents! EITHER WAY Good luck to all!! : )
    The perfume counter was on sale out of the box on the last Black Friday sale.

Quote Originally Posted by minizozo View Post
    I certainly wish we could gift items and trade. Duplicates are okay for dressing rooms, but I don't need 5 ugly pink ottomans, 4 silly coffee tables and I certainly don't need to win necklaces that are invisible on my avatar, i.e. groovy necklace. I have spent a lot of money on boxes, but I think I am finally coming to my senses and will discontinue spending money on boxes. Most of the prizes are not worth it. What is the 1st prize for the newest box? I have yet to see anyone with a first or second winnings from the snuggle box or whatever it is called. No, I don't need three statues of people with umbrellas and two dogs that look like rats with sweaters. Would love to gift them to a neighbor if I could. Get rid of so many duplicates. Design more items for 3rd and 4th place, so the duplicates don't happen all the time.
    We all get silly duplicates but that's the nature of the beast. I got lucky with the new chest and scored two gazebos plus a diner. On another note, I happen to adore ratties, I have eight. I'm sorry you're cross but please don't hate on ratties lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12