Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Bag

Secret Bag

I am new to Fashion Story and I'm loving every minute of it!!LOL BUT...I purchased the Secret Bag and I can't find the bag or contents. Could someone tell me where it's stored?

Executive Chef
    The secret bag when used gives a random gift. So check under catalog to see if you have anything new, or in the display tabs.

Executive Chef
    Gift as in prize, item, etc.

The Honorable Panda
    Some items from this box can also be for your avatar, so check in your closet for any new items. You can also email support@teamlava.com and they can tell you what item was purchased from the box.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I certainly wish we could gift items and trade. Duplicates are okay for dressing rooms, but I don't need 5 ugly pink ottomans, 4 silly coffee tables and I certainly don't need to win necklaces that are invisible on my avatar, i.e. groovy necklace. I have spent a lot of money on boxes, but I think I am finally coming to my senses and will discontinue spending money on boxes. Most of the prizes are not worth it. What is the 1st prize for the newest box? I have yet to see anyone with a first or second winnings from the snuggle box or whatever it is called. No, I don't need three statues of people with umbrellas and two dogs that look like rats with sweaters. Would love to gift them to a neighbor if I could. Get rid of so many duplicates. Design more items for 3rd and 4th place, so the duplicates don't happen all the time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minizozo View Post
    I certainly wish we could gift items and trade. Duplicates are okay for dressing rooms, but I don't need 5 ugly pink ottomans, 4 silly coffee tables and I certainly don't need to win necklaces that are invisible on my avatar, i.e. groovy necklace. I have spent a lot of money on boxes, but I think I am finally coming to my senses and will discontinue spending money on boxes. Most of the prizes are not worth it. What is the 1st prize for the newest box? I have yet to see anyone with a first or second winnings from the snuggle box or whatever it is called. No, I don't need three statues of people with umbrellas and two dogs that look like rats with sweaters. Would love to gift them to a neighbor if I could. Get rid of so many duplicates. Design more items for 3rd and 4th place, so the duplicates don't happen all the time.
    1st prize is a winter boot display which looks sort of like the current shoe display. and the 2nd prizes are scarves which i dislike because you cant see them after you enter your neighbors boutique.

I have gotten the secret bag a bunch of times.. I really want the perfume display, but i haven't got it yet! I have gotten 3 pillow stacks, 3 pink mini cats, 5 angel wings, the intimates display, lace leggings, a kimono robe, and the sweet babydoll top.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried for that #^*+% perfume counter DOZENS of times and spent LOADS of real $ trying to get it. It is very rare to get and I still don't have. If the person above thinks they have a lot of dupes try being stuck with 17+ useless angel wings and countess pillow stacks! Even out of all the NUMEROUS shops and nbrs I've visited, ive only seen it I'd say in less than 4 shops. Honestly I kind of gave up on it because it's starting to feel like a real slap in the face from TL every time i try and honestly it's to the point i dont even care that much any more even! I used to jump to buy every new thing and splurge on box tries but I've cut back a lot especially since I can't expand anyway. Ok that's my 2 cents! EITHER WAY Good luck to all!! : )

New Resident
    It gave me angel wing!If I buy*secret*bag again may it give me angel wing again?

You might get it again! It's like a raffle, and if you're willing to spend your hard earned gems to get something not worth 2 or 3 gems.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast