Thread: All overnight earnings not registering!

Rhino Keeper

All overnight earnings not registering!

Both my bakeries on iphone and ipad lost the overnight sales for last few days?
    I have up-to-date software on both
    I have uninstalled an reinstalled both games this morning
    iPhone using valentine bakery
    Yesterday on my iPad I reinstalled bakery story normal version to see if it made a difference (as the big bakery update dated the 16th of feb said you could return to using normal version)
    Both games went to no Internet connection after adding overnight sales and both reverted to what I had earned before overnight sales were added both earned 72,000 overnight aprox were lost!
    iPhone bakery the cashier is 3 tiles away from 2 doors and tables are spaced throughout the bakery
    iPad the cashiers are 5 tiles away from doors with 8 tables to each side of 4 doors
    Not cooking on either to clear down excess food after completing the valentine goals
    Going to stay playing on both untill Saturday to monitor further

Nightclub Owner
    Before you installed Bakery Regular Version were you losing coins on the Bakery Valentine's Version? You should only be using the Valentine's version as it is the most up-to-date. The person that stated in the weekly update to go back to using the regular version was incorrect.

My advise would be to uninstall all regular versions and install all valentine's versions of the games and see if the problem continues.

Rhino Keeper
    I lost overnight sales on my iPhone which I was still running on valentine bakery no other version deleted original when valentine came out
    I deleted original off my iPad this morning and downloaded valentine again

Several of my neighbours have noticed its happening to them too one has given up and closed!

Senior Moderator
    What game version are you on? In game, go to Menu, then Help/FAQ, it will be on the bottom of the outer part.

Is it still occurring now that you only have one version of the game?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Update no loss of coin earnings on either bakery for last three days
    Using version valentine 1.4.3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    I lost overnight sales on my iPhone which I was still running on valentine bakery no other version deleted original when valentine came out
    I deleted original off my iPad this morning and downloaded valentine again

Several of my neighbours have noticed its happening to them too one has given up and closed!
    Sometimes this happens if your game is running in the background when u are not playing, I suggest running a task ****er whenever u are done with the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRandomDude View Post
    Sometimes this happens if your game is running in the background when u are not playing, I suggest running a task ****er whenever u are done with the game.
    Ummm, look at the post above yours, the issue has been resolved for that player.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    Update no loss of coin earnings on either bakery for last three days
    Using version valentine 1.4.3
    oh yeah... keep us posted.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ummm, look at the post above yours, the issue has been resolved for that player.
    Woops lol...