Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May I make a suggestion?

Rhino Keeper

May I make a suggestion?

I love playing Bakery and Fashion story. I've downloaded all the games, but those two are my favourite so they are the ones I regularly play. I do however play Pet Shop story, as it's new I'm giving the game a bit of time to evolve and see how it goes. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, but to me it seems the game is very much out of balance between what you can get with gems and what you can get with coins. Especially compared to the other games. At least in the other games it doesn't cost gems to make food or order clothes, but in Pet Shop it costs significant gems in some cases to obtain animals required to complete goals and crossbreed. I've been playing since the game opened and not had a single thing to crossbreed in weeks because I won't pay for gems until the game is more in balance.

So my suggestion to the developers of Pet Shop story is to create a way (like mastering food items) that we can earn gems, without them having to be part of a goal. I finally earned 27 gems through the goals after a couple of months and as soon as I bought the labrador I wanted I had to pay more gems to cross breed it. So really the only way to play this game is to pay. Collecting money from animals doesn't give enough of a thrill to enjoy the game long term so I can't imagine a long term following at this stage.

Please, if you could make this change, find a way to earn gems through mastering pets (maybe gems upon upgrading playpens?) then I'd be happy to buy gems to boost my game experience. But until there is a way, it really doesn't seem worth it. I hope you'll consider my suggestion.

New Resident
    I agree completely! Please reconsider.

I completely agree also. I have been playing for a couple of weeks slowly progressing. I bought gems but was appalled at how much money they cost for so yield. I probably will not contue playing since it becomes boring. I also noticed that goals disappear after a while I'd you do not fulfill them.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    You can get gems from contests and some goals, but I'd love a mastery, yes.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought a heap of gems for this game, bred every animal, finished all the playpens, ran completely out of room, and got very bored.

My suggestion for a continuing gameplay, is that there should be some movement of the animals, sell the babies, breed more babies, etc.

The game has become stagnant.

Yeah I agree

While I agree that it would be nice to earn gems, I would have to point out that the Lava team has to make money in some way. By requiring certain items to be for gems only, they are making a ton of money! I doubt they are going to change the way they do things simply out of the goodness of their hearts. As it is, they have players who are willing to pay, so they have no motivation to change things.

New Resident
    They may be making money solely off the gems but I can guarantee if there were more opportunities to make paltry numbers of gems outside of paying, they would LOSE less players and, effectively, make even more money. Thus they have PLENTY of motivation to do this.

Perhaps...but since the game is still in the infancy phase, it stands to reason they are maximizing their profit margin during the development phase and hopefully will incorporate additional low gem opportunities. But obviously people ARE paying for the higher gem items, so keeping the prices up appears to be working for them. :-/.

I would like to see a way to exchange coins for gems. You can get coins for gems so it would seem natural to do the reverse!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast