Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should I ask for goalgifts?

Cool Who should I ask for goalgifts?

I understand that not all players have goals, for example the Androidplayers.
    But how an I know who they are?
    Is it stupid to send out requests for the item to all my 150 neighbours?
    I get requests for items 30-40 times a day and allways accept to help ofcourse. But when I send out requests to 150 people I only get a few items, if some at all.
    What do I do wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Don't send out to everyone.

Go to each neighbor and look around their place, see if they have any of the goal recipes out on their counters or the reward items out in their shop. If they do, then you know they are iOS and write their name down.
    Ask each neighbor on their wall if they are iOS and could they let you know, this way you can write their name on your list.
    Watch for who requests goal items from you, NOT part requests as those can come from Androids as well, but specific goal requests. write their name on your list.

Then when you go to send out your request from the goal, only send out about 2-3 more than what is required and only to those that you've listed as iOS. I also mark down who I sent to and on what date, that way if I have more than 1 request that I've sent, or will need to send the next day, I make sure I don't send before I'm able to.

Once I started doing that, I got my requests much faster. Just be aware that between part requests and goal requests you're only allowed to receive 20 per day. So if you have a goal that needs 10 of something and another that needs 12 of something, and you're trying to build a machine that requires 20 parts, you won't get everything back right away and you may clog up your request system.

Grand Emperor
    You can also look at what they posted on your wall. If they posted emoji, they are iOS. emoji is not available on Android devices.

Rhino Keeper
    Some recipes to look for are Candy cane cake, Yule logs, Mincemeat pie, holiday cupcakes, dark truffles, lava cake, chocolate pineapple, & love muffins. There are more than that but those are goal recipes I'm familiar with. Making a list really helps.

Nightclub Owner
    Candy Cane Cake was given to Androids, so don't go by that recipe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Candy Cane Cake was given to Androids, so don't go by that recipe.
    I put people on my iOS list just because I saw candy cane cake! Glad to know that now

Banned
    I used to wait and if they requested something for goals I would accept there request and the send them my request that way you know they are online and check their game to check it they received what they requested

Grand Emperor
    I feel so discriminated against. A thread about how to segregate neighbors. Geez.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I feel so discriminated against. A thread about how to segregate neighbors. Geez.
    I'm sorry pinkster.

It's not really discrimination, as I don't get rid of my Android friends, I just can't send them my requests so I have to keep them seperate. I still gift them, and water/tip/clean them, I just can't request certain things from them.

Grand Emperor
    I'm still going to hide in a corner and eat worms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast