Thread: 💎Gem Loss💎

Rhino Keeper

💎Gem Loss💎

I am really getting irritated from Teamlava. Today, I was playing after I bought 10 DOLLARS of gems and while i was scrolling through the items in EDIT mode in my restaurant and suddenly my restaurant starts lagging and then it says "OOPS! COULDN'T CONNECT TO RESTAURANT STORY etc.." so I just shut down the app and came back and I couldn't believe my eyes! 68 GEMS WERE GONE! I looked through everything to see, and I had a water fountain! I did not buy this or "accidentally buy" it. It just was in my inventory... I gave Teamlava a chance and thought "I can fit this in my resto... It's not that bad" and THEN I bought ANOTHER batch of gems for 10 DOLLARS! Guess what? Same thing happens... Scrolling through, lag out and come back and my resto bought me a Renaissance Chest for 24 gems without me clicking on it... I wasn't even in that section, I was looking through chairs... THEN A WEEK LATER MY RESTO BOUGHT ME A MAGIC BOX! So far, I lost 68 gems from fountain, 24 gems from Renaissance Chest and another 24 from Magic box! do the math.... Its not like it was an "accidental purchase" because My finget was no where near the things the game bought me... I spent 20 bucks on stuff I didn't want. THANK YOU SO MUCH TEAMLAVA! Guess what? You just lost another customer!

I emailed support and they said they wouldn't give me my gems back.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry this didn't happen today, i was auto corrected cuz i post with iPod... This happened last week

Rhino Keeper
    Plz post below if this happened to u! I wanna know if I'm the only one!

Nightclub Owner
    You're not the only one. There are multiple threads in all the forums with people complaining about the same thing. TL doesn't refund what they call "player transactions" and many people are upset and want a confirmation button in the hopes that this will stop these kinds of issues, but one hasn't been implemented and most likely never will be.

Rhino Keeper
    TL stubbornly sticks to this behavior. It's bad enough that it is just plain wrong, but they are clearly losing money. Why do you think that tables are now 8 gems apiece? How they don't realize that no one feels friendly toward any entity that *****s them deliberately is beyond me. Their focus is clearly on new players and not long time players. New players are confused at first when this happens and may continue to buy gems for awhile. Everyone has to just stop buying, stop playing long enough for them to realize this doesn't work in the long run.

Executive Chef
    Yes I lost about19 gems and have NOTHING to show for it. Team lava blatantly lied and said I used them to finish a quest! What quest and where is my prize for completing it? NOT HAPPY!!!!

Executive Chef
    That's not "mistapping"... TL should refund you