Thread: What happens when my invites are not coming thru

Rhino Keeper

What happens when my invites are not coming thru

I have invited a few people to be on my friends list, only to be told that my request are not coming through. Also when I make request through the ask button on the goals, the same thing is happening. I am using the VV because the RF, was not working properly, and it was suggested to go back to this one since it was the latest. Btw am on IOS. What could be wrong?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sup4mo View Post
    I have invited a few people to be on my friends list, only to be told that my request are not coming through. Also when I make request through the ask button on the goals, the same thing is happening. I am using the VV because the RF, was not working properly, and it was suggested to go back to this one since it was the latest. Btw am on IOS. What could be wrong?
    The valentine version is the one to play on, since it includes some bug fixes. Delete all your fashion games, then redownload only the Valentine Fashion game to see if this helps with the issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Yep already tried that, maybe will try it again. I can't complete the next set if goals since this is the hold-up! Gggrrr

Nightclub Owner
    sup4mo, try the following:

Clear your cache and history of Safari
    Make sure you having nothing running in the background (double click home and see if any apps are open, if so, force close them)
    Sync with iTunes
    back-up to iCloud
    Shut off, then turn on your iPad

When I have certain blips in the games I do all that and it USUALLY clears them. I say USUALLY because nothing seems to clear up my BS issue right now, but I think that is due to another issue. I couldn't get things to remove from my catalog one day and in RS I couldn't get food to leave my stove, so I did the above and it cleared up the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for all your help, I did not mention that unfortunate for me, am using my IPhone. ��So this makes it even stranger, so I installed the game on my daughters IPod to see if something was wrong, that this morning and nothing has shown up yet. I do have the latest version of software on my IPhone 4. Might have to contact teamlava and see what they suggest, because I really want to complete this goal, I like the big gifts of reward.