Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why all the Grills?

Rhino Keeper
    Yea, totally agree with all of you! Hopefully they will add more recipes to these grills, because having all these grills when they could've put the new recipes on the regular grill is pretty much a waste!

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    In the last 2 months I built 59 constructable appliances on RS and 41 on BS. On Thursday I built 6 Smoker Pits and 6 Cocoa Makers with the parts I had in inventory - I did not need to ask neighbors. I probably could have made more but 6 is more than enough for one short recipe.

I am on Android so I do not have goals nor can I see how many parts I have in My Gifts. I blindly collect 20 parts a day and when a new appliance is released I have enough to make some appliances.
    I am on an Android as well and I feel there is a lot about the game I am missing. I know this has been an ongoing topic, and I am not up on all of the details of it, but I don't understand why Android users should have fewer features. I would think there would be enough Android users to make it worthwhile to deliver the entire package.

Haha, I posted too soon as well..... Was not trying to be off-topic, but I can't see my parts inventory either, so it makes it harder to save and plan for constructable appliances. The best way is as pointed out, just save parts every chance available.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slackananda View Post
    Haha, I posted too soon as well..... Was not trying to be off-topic, but I can't see my parts inventory either, so it makes it harder to save and plan for constructable appliances. The best way is as pointed out, just save parts every chance available.
    wow that's weird! how did they make it to where you couldn't view how many parts you have?? smh at TL

Farm Supplier
    We've never been able to view our part counts on Android, except for Farm and I think maybe one more? City or Treasure, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by slackananda View Post
    I am on an Android as well and I feel there is a lot about the game I am missing. I know this has been an ongoing topic, and I am not up on all of the details of it, but I don't understand why Android users should have fewer features. I would think there would be enough Android users to make it worthwhile to deliver the entire package.
    Haha, you would think so right? I think the only thing we can do is to keep the parity discussion alive and not allow the subject to be dropped. I don't have a problem with new appliances, since that's about all Android has to do is build new things to cook, even if we get half the recipes iOS does. And twenty more recipes? Really?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzwuzz1 View Post
    One new food item is NOT woth $10,000.
    Why? You will make all your money back, and besides, each recipe is worth 2 gems. Think of it as buying gems with coins.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123