Thread: More Grill Items?

More Grill Items?

I think it would be great to have more grill items to cook. I love grilling!

I am sad there are only twelve choices. I am only level 49 and all grill items are unlocked, nothing to look forward to! (No dishes for any appliance unlocked at level 49. I think it would be great if every level that doesn't allow an additional appliance had at least had one new dish to unlock. That way there would be something to look forward to with each level, instead of just waiting to add an appliance. But I digress....)

Interestingly enough, six of the twelve grill items are one hour dishes! That is 60% of the one hour dishes I have available at level 49 for all appliances total. Don't get me wrong, I love one hour dishes! Please consider adding more for stove in particular which has only one. (I would like to see a handful of new half hour dishes too, but I'll try (unsuccessfully) to stick to the topic at hand.)

In conclusion, I would like to state that the grill is a wonderful appliance which has much yet to offer the little people we all work so hard to feed. I think they deserve a wider array of grilled food selections for their dining pleasure and I, for one, would love to serve it to them!

Rhino Keeper
    Got a new one today

Was It Cheesesteak?

When was cheesesteak added?!?

It is the very first dish now on the menu and was not on my spreadsheet, so it must have been added recently. If it was added since I posted I am impressed. I can imagine the scene at TeamLava: "Slackananda had a great idea, we need more grill items! Call your families, we're pulling an all-nighter to fix this now!"

Thanks, TeamLava!

Rhino Keeper
    haha maybe XD

Nightclub Owner
    Cheesesteak came out in this weeks update.

Rhino Keeper
    I too was suprised to find cheesesteak today! I had just packed away my last Xmas appliance and was deciding what to pull out of storage when I found cheesesteak on my glrill cookbook...sneaky little suprise!

Rhino Keeper
    Ironically, a cheesesteak is made on a flat top griddle, not a grill, but who cares..I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by orchidchick View Post
    Ironically, a cheesesteak is made on a flat top griddle, not a grill, but who cares..I'll take it.
    Haha, right, me too! It doesn't take two days to bake an apple pie, either. Like fiction, this game requires a certain suspension of disbelief!

Host(ess)
    I just wish they could add more items for the 1 hit wonder items. aka out door grill, Smoker Grill, chocolate heart maker, candy heart maker ect.