Thread: New Boxes

Fashion Designer

New Boxes

i know some of our wallets are still recovering but the valentine box but i would love to see a new non seasonal box
    any ideas? maybe TL will see this and be like ooo lets make this one next LOL

Executive Chef
    Technologica! Very modern in a casual way but also some Tron inspired items too

Maybe a Techno Display and Dressing room. Neon Goggles and Glow Doll Dress for our avi's. And some other stuff too.

Rhino Keeper
    I NEED a bridal box :P

Rhino Keeper
    How about something to do with birthdays. That way we can decorate our shops during birthday or anniversary months. Nice to know our neighbors are enjoying a birthday.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minizozo View Post
    How about something to do with birthdays. That way we can decorate our shops during birthday or anniversary months. Nice to know our neighbors are enjoying a birthday.
    maybe they ll make one for the FS TL 1 year aniversery!! isnt it next mnth?

Yes I agree, I want a birthday box too! Like a large cake shaped display with a girl on top, colorful ribbons for walls.Pig tails for hair,colorful birthday dress etc...

Fashion Designer
    I would like theme boxes.. I don't like those mixed boxes.. You Never know what you get.. Hairstyle or dress.. Or decoration.. Would Be cool to have One box with .. Let's say 10-12 possible hairstyles.. Another box with decoration for your Shop..etc