Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: February 16!

The Great Update Date: February 16!

Well, it's almost here! The Great RS Update Date! I haven't announced the updates in quite some time now, and I apologize for my absence. I am back now, and for a while. The updates have been changed from Friday to Thursday, giving us our updates one day earlier in the week. Valentine's Day is over, and the Valentine's Day version is now unnecessary. You can delete it, and redownload the regular version from the App Store/Andriod Market. The Valentine's goals will be available for a while longer, so don't worry about not finishing them.*This week, the new teasers are from GM. Welcome the Mini Hockey Arena and Baby Back Ribs to your Restaurant soon!

While the ice is being frozen, let's talk about our hopes.*

1. Another new recipe!
    2. More goals!
    3. Coin Content!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

Nightclub Owner
    I was under the impression that the goals won't credit you if you're NOT using the Valentine's version, is that not the case any longer? I'm not going to download the regular RS until I know for sure that the goals I'm working on will actually be credited.

Executive Chef
    There has always been a "regular version" in the Android market. TL doesn't do holiday versions or goals whatsoever for Androids.

Nightclub Owner
    Also the Restaurant Story in the iTunes store hasn't been updated to my knowledge with the bug fixes for the coin loss issue, whereas the Valentine's version has. The Android version was updated the other day with the bug fix, but not the regular version of RS for iOS to my knowledge. I'll be keeping the Valentine's version until I know for sure that the bug fix has been applied and the goals will count if I change to that version instead.

Fashion Designer
    I hope the ribs can be made on the outdoor grill! We need more recipes for the one-hit wonder appliances.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I was under the impression that the goals won't credit you if you're NOT using the Valentine's version, is that not the case any longer? I'm not going to download the regular RS until I know for sure that the goals I'm working on will actually be credited.
    the new updates should show up in Valentine version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    the new updates should show up in Valentine version.
    I know that but the OP said to download the REGULAR version and not use the Valentine's version anymore. If we DON'T use the Valentine's version and go back to the REGULAR version, will our goals stick? That is the question I'm trying to get answered, as well as if the REGULAR version for iOS has had the bug fixes applied like the Valentine's version has.

Make sense?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I know that but the OP said to download the REGULAR version and not use the Valentine's version anymore. If we DON'T use the Valentine's version and go back to the REGULAR version, will our goals stick? That is the question I'm trying to get answered, as well as if the REGULAR version for iOS has had the bug fixes applied like the Valentine's version has.

Make sense?
    You should have stuck with your Android. You wouldn't have these questions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You should have stuck with your Android. You wouldn't have these questions.
    No kidding eh? Well I do have the android version still, I just don't play it and only use it to send myself parts. LOL!! Maybe I should start up on it again.

Senior Moderator
    You can continue to play on the Valentine's version (hey, I personally like different backgrounds ) I have finished my goals, so I can't check if they've carried over to the regular version now - though I'd guess they might have.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast