Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TIPS ......................... 4 STARS ..... FOREVER (without Maths)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm a four star rating in bakery and a three star in restaurant. In both games i tip those who send me a gift and who write on my wall. I have so many neighbours in bakery that it would be impossible for me to function normally in real life and tip every single neighbour in my list. Yet i maintain a four star rating.
    Every now and then i will go through my neighbour list and visit the liwer level players. They need the tips more than say a level 96 player who usually isn't all that interested in xp or tips or in tipping. I hardly pay attention to the star rating, unless, funny enough, i'm accepting an invitation...go figure! Lol
    At this point, though, i'm more interested in neighbours who send gifts!
    That's the problem, if everyone is reactively waiting somebody to tip first before they are willing to reply with tip, then the game does not work. Which translated this game system is flawed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    Well, for me is important to be at 4 STARS,
    For me is like a little goal.

How I TIP my neighbors:
    I tip back all nbr who:
    *Tip me
    *send me gift
    *visit me
    If after finish with all these, I am NOT at 4 STARS, than I star Tipping my 3 and 4 STARS nbr.
    If after that I still not at 4 STARS, I decide to:
    TIP 2 STARS nbr, or to TIP all my neighbors (170, 1 hour)

I like to be at 4 STARS, I know there is none beneficial to be at 4 STARS, but I like it.
    That's the problem I mentioned, someone could be 4 stars, but just sitting there doing minimum just to maintain 4 stars. One may have our hundreds of neighbours, and got endless tips and XP by doing nothing. one may have 60 neighbours, but committed to tip these 60 neighbour everyday. See the difference? One is reactive, one is proactive. but the reactive one gets more XP than the proactive one. The System should not work this way! if someone sitting there doing nothing but just receive tips, why they are awarded with XP?!?!?!?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kancil****er View Post
    That's the problem, if everyone is reactively waiting somebody to tip first before they are willing to reply with tip, then the game does not work. Which translated this game system is flawed.
    Everyone plays the game different, the end result is you just need to find neighbors that play the way you do, then you both win in the tipping/xp part of the game. Personally I only do the following, and if my neighbors don't like it they can go ahead and delete me.

Bakery = mass tipping 1-2 times a week, normally Thursday's and Saturdays. The rest of the days I only tip back those that either write on my wall or I notice in the news feed. I gift those that have gifted me or I know need certain items.
    Restuarant = same as Bakery
    Fashion = same as BS/RS
    Empire = mass cleaning 1 time a week, normally Thursdays, but I do gift daily. The rest of the days is like the above.
    City = same as Empire
    Nightclub = Dance daily and gift daily as I don't have a huge amount of neighbors in that game.
    Farm= same as Nightclub

This is the system that works for me, and I haven't had any complaints from my neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Hello again.
    Here is how TIPPING works.

The STAR ranks, depends on the number of tips that you place in the neighbors RS .

1 STAR is obtained, when you make your 1st tip, and the range of tipping is : 1 - 25 = 25 tips
    2 STARs are obtained when you do your 26th tip. the range ios from 26 - 125 = 100 tips
    3 STARs are obtained when you do your 126th tip. the range is from 126 - 625 = 500 tips
    4 STARs are obtained when you do your 626th tip. there is no range for level 4 STARS.

Now, each day, you lose about a 10% of your tips, this is the way you lose STARS.

Let me explain this:
    let say you are at 0 STARS,
    if you do 626 tips. you reach STAR 4
    next day, you lose 10%, this is around 63 tips.
    So your tips, drop from 626 to 563,
    placing you at 3 STARs.
    if you make 63 more tips, you will be placed again in 4 STARS.

4 STARS does not have level, but I have found that the system still continue counting your tips, but you cannot see any increment.

With this information, let me tell you what I am doing. ( 4 STARS, FOREVER )

I start from 0 STARS.
    I tip, 626 tips, and reach 4 STARS.
    the same day I place 74 more Tips, for a total of 700 tips.
    This keep me at 4 STARS, because there is No higher level.
    But here is the Trick.................
    Next day, the system calculate my TIP LOSES, 700 - 70 = 630 tips
    and Guess What : 630 is in the 4 STARS ranking, so I still am at 4 STAR ranking.
    The only thing I have to do dairy to conserve FOREVER 4 STARS, is tip 70 tips per day.
    even that I am at 4 STARS ranking.
    Lets, say I TIP on advance my LOSES.

BTW: If you are going to be out for 2 or 3 days, you can TIP in advance your LOSES.
    lets say you will be 3 days away, you make your TIPS. 70 * 3 = 210 tips, and when you return, you will still be at 4 STARS ranking.

Hope, this can help you !!!!
    best regards Fecsuper, Lizsuper
    thanks for the thread!!

Executive Chef
    I've noticed something...
    If you log on to your device and do something but DONT log on to your TL game your star rating drops more than if you dont turn on your device at all. (I lost power for a week, and when i went back on i was a 0 star. I didnt go on my iPod for almost a week and i was a 3 star.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kancil****er View Post
    That's the problem I mentioned, someone could be 4 stars, but just sitting there doing minimum just to maintain 4 stars. One may have our hundreds of neighbours, and got endless tips and XP by doing nothing. one may have 60 neighbours, but committed to tip these 60 neighbour everyday. See the difference? One is reactive, one is proactive. but the reactive one gets more XP than the proactive one. The System should not work this way! if someone sitting there doing nothing but just receive tips, why they are awarded with XP?!?!?!?
    I understand you very well. You feel it is not fair to have nbrs who just do not tip complete.
    I use to be just like you. I tipped each day 100% of my neighbors in the past.
    Then I start receiving a lot of RS nbrs request who wanted me to add them.
    And I think, is not fair to say "DECLINE".
    I decide to say YES to any who wants to be my neighbor.
    So that is why I ended with 170+ nbrs.
    Now with 170+ nbr, to tipping all of them i can spend more than 3 hours. Impossible (for me) to do it each day.

In my experience I can tell you how I feel about this.
    In the past I had 50nbrs, and I tipped all of them each day, about 300 tips. but each day I only receive back about 30-40 tips. So only the 12% of my neighbors where tipping me back. I did not care at that time, I still TIPPED them all the next day.

NOW, I tip 100% to all those who tip me. Plus I tip some others aleatory from my list, specially those with 3 or 4 stars.
    And once a week I spend 3 hours doing my TIPS to 100% of my neighbors.
    Now I receive around 280-320 Tips each day, same Tips I do back.
    So I am working the same as when I had 50 nbrs, the only difference is that now I receiving back the same amount of TIPS, I do.

For me this is more fair, because I tip back 100% of those who TIP me, plus I start tipping with other neighbors. So I am reactive and proactive (both).
    Those nbrs who want to maintain TIPS with me, they just have to tip me back (writing or NOT on my wall).
    I believe it is more fair.

please NOTE:
    Before I TIPPED 300, and receive only 40 tips back
    After : I TIP 300+, and receive 300+ tips back
    Am I working less ?

Rhino Keeper
    PLUS:
    I GIFT 100% of my nbrs each day (170+ gifts).
    And I only receive 20 gifts each day.

Executive Chef
    Very good info!! I do not have the patience or the time to count everything out, so thank you very much!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    My both Restaurant Stories, now reduce a 20% each day instead of 10%.

So You need 625 Tips to be a 4-Stars
    And now you need a 20% to maintain the ranking.
    This is 125 tips daily .

(have you noticed "DAILY", means I learn quicky, hehehe)

So if you do 785 tips you have 4-stars, plus next day guarantee.
    This means 157 tips daily in advance.

Fashion Designer
    I understand you very well. You feel it is not fair to have nbrs who just do not tip complete.
    I use to be just like you. I tipped each day 100% of my neighbors in the past.
    Then I start receiving a lot of RS nbrs request who wanted me to add them.
    And I think, is not fair to say "DECLINE".
    I decide to say YES to any who wants to be my neighbor.
    So that is why I ended with 170+ nbrs.
    Now with 170+ nbr, to tipping all of them i can spend more than 3 hours. Impossible (for me) to do it each day.

In my experience I can tell you how I feel about this.
    In the past I had 50nbrs, and I tipped all of them each day, about 300 tips. but each day I only receive back about 30-40 tips. So only the 12% of my neighbors where tipping me back. I did not care at that time, I still TIPPED them all the next day.

NOW, I tip 100% to all those who tip me. Plus I tip some others aleatory from my list, specially those with 3 or 4 stars.
    And once a week I spend 3 hours doing my TIPS to 100% of my neighbors.
    Now I receive around 280-320 Tips each day, same Tips I do back.
    So I am working the same as when I had 50 nbrs, the only difference is that now I receiving back the same amount of TIPS, I do.

For me this is more fair, because I tip back 100% of those who TIP me, plus I start tipping with other neighbors. So I am reactive and proactive (both).
    Those nbrs who want to maintain TIPS with me, they just have to tip me back (writing or NOT on my wall).
    I believe it is more fair.

please NOTE:
    Before I TIPPED 300, and receive only 40 tips back
    After : I TIP 300+, and receive 300+ tips back
    Am I working less ?
    This method saved my game! It can feel overwhelming when you get so many neighbors. It was hard to relax and enjoy my game. I feel so much gratitude for learning this method. Thank you fecsuper!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast