Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TIPS ......................... 4 STARS ..... FOREVER (without Maths)

Rhino Keeper

TIPS ......................... 4 STARS ..... FOREVER (without Maths)

Hello again.
    Here is how TIPPING works.

The STAR ranks, depends on the number of tips that you place in the neighbors RS .

1 STAR is obtained, when you make your 1st tip, and the range of tipping is : 1 - 25 = 25 tips
    2 STARs are obtained when you do your 26th tip. the range ios from 26 - 125 = 100 tips
    3 STARs are obtained when you do your 126th tip. the range is from 126 - 625 = 500 tips
    4 STARs are obtained when you do your 626th tip. there is no range for level 4 STARS.

Now, each day, you lose about a 10% of your tips, this is the way you lose STARS.

Let me explain this:
    let say you are at 0 STARS,
    if you do 626 tips. you reach STAR 4
    next day, you lose 10%, this is around 63 tips.
    So your tips, drop from 626 to 563,
    placing you at 3 STARs.
    if you make 63 more tips, you will be placed again in 4 STARS.

4 STARS does not have level, but I have found that the system still continue counting your tips, but you cannot see any increment.

With this information, let me tell you what I am doing. ( 4 STARS, FOREVER )

I start from 0 STARS.
    I tip, 626 tips, and reach 4 STARS.
    the same day I place 74 more Tips, for a total of 700 tips.
    This keep me at 4 STARS, because there is No higher level.
    But here is the Trick.................
    Next day, the system calculate my TIP LOSES, 700 - 70 = 630 tips
    and Guess What : 630 is in the 4 STARS ranking, so I still am at 4 STAR ranking.
    The only thing I have to do dairy to conserve FOREVER 4 STARS, is tip 70 tips per day.
    even that I am at 4 STARS ranking.
    Lets, say I TIP on advance my LOSES.

BTW: If you are going to be out for 2 or 3 days, you can TIP in advance your LOSES.
    lets say you will be 3 days away, you make your TIPS. 70 * 3 = 210 tips, and when you return, you will still be at 4 STARS ranking.

Hope, this can help you !!!!
    best regards Fecsuper, Lizsuper

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting. But this is only good as long as TL leaves things the way they are. A few months ago I had to add neighbors to keep up with my 4 star rating.

Thanks for the tips (no pun intended )

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    fecsuper, you come up with some great threads... . Though, I'm now at a loss what to call the page on my site where I grouped your threads together (since it used to be only relevant to BS/RS layouts). Lol.

Hint, hint, you should play Club Story. . I'm interested in what's up with the really crummy/lousy/disgusting rate of coins earned in a day since the only thing I've changed in there is level up (more appliances) and have more counters (since drinks only stockpile)... Yet I feel I get maybe 10k coins a day when I used to get 100k (maybe). =.=. Well at least there isn't much to buy in that game...

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the info.

Host(ess)
    I live in beautiful Southern California <3
    Thanks for the info... It's so hard to stay at 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Hint, hint, you should play Club Story. . I'm interested in what's up with the really crummy/lousy/disgusting rate of coins earned in a day
    Yes, fecsuper please do solve the mystery (location of counters, amount of chairs/tables needed, etc) behind making good profit in Nightclub Story.

Fashion Designer
    wow! this is really helpful TY!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrocks77 View Post
    Interesting. But this is only good as long as TL leaves things the way they are. A few months ago I had to add neighbors to keep up with my 4 star rating.

Thanks for the tips (no pun intended )
    Yes, of course. TL can change anything at any time.
    My threads are about what is happening at the moment.

If I know TL make a change, I will update this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcalifornia View Post
    Thanks for the info... It's so hard to stay at 4.
    It is not really hard to stay at 4 STARS.
    You nead to do 70 tips dairly, 12 neighbors with 6 tips each one.
    and you don't need to do them all together, you can tip 4 nbr in the morning, 4 nbr, at noon, an 4 nbr at night.

If you are NOT at 4 STARS, you can TIP more than 70 tips dairly, and soon you will be at 4 STAR RANKING. for example if you tip 100 dairly, in 8 days you will be at 4 star level.
    Best regards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyayu View Post
    Yes, fecsuper please do solve the mystery (location of counters, amount of chairs/tables needed, etc) behind making good profit in Nightclub Story.
    By the moment I am only playing RS, I liked a lot TL games, but I already spend a lot of my dairly time maintaining 2 RS's. Really I am afraid to start 2 more games.
    But I promise my next goal with be Night Club Story, thanks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast