Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: All the complaints here for missing $,gems,food,inventory,gift

Unregistered

Missing food

I too discovered that when I did some " remodeling" all of my food went away, and I was almost done baking my first apple pie! It cost tons of time and "money" and I was really upset! Now I read that it costs to take things out of storage? I didn't even check for that, although I seemed to have depleted more than I thought with my remodeling project and that explains that. The only redeeming quality is that I got all my gems today that I was due from yesterday's game downloads.

Unregistered
    Just rate this game with 1 star in the market.. if everyone gives a bad rating maybe TeamLava is going to do something.

Unregistered

Thumbs up You have a great idea there...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just rate this game with 1 star in the market.. if everyone gives a bad rating maybe TeamLava is going to do something.
    You have a great idea there...

Unregistered

Last Straw

StormID: AuntieKW
    Level: 33
    # stoves: ~9
    Played on an iPod iTouch

I had just transferred all my stove's Fondue output to serving tables. I was in the process of starting new recipies, when the game decided it had 'lost the connection'. After hitting the 'retry' to connect button a few dozen times, I hit the home button and restarted the app.

I came back to angry customers, no food on the counters, and the stoves as I had left them - NO done Fondues, just mostly empty stoves with a few recipies halfway started! There wasn't any sign of the missing food anywhere, not in storage, not in the gift zone, and not transmuted into coins or gems.

This is the third time this has happened to me. And, I believe, the last. There are other games I can play which won't leave me...upset. And other bad emotions.

Unregistered

missing food

i keep leveling up and the food it says i can now cook is NEVER on the recipe list to cook.

Unregistered

Angry Stuck Game

Hit the 'Buy Gem' button by mistake. The stupid game has been stuck in the processing mode for 2 weeks now. I can't x out of it or anything. I'll be removing this game for good, as now it just takes up space. I was on level 32 with over $900k in the bank and I know everyone knows how long that takes.

Unregistered

Angry missing food

I just get done cooking my food and then place it on the counter leave tip one neighbor then come back and all my lobster is gone I've gone through this today on all my stoves .WHAT'S GOING ON .

Unregistered
    Just wondering... Do you currently have in your restaurant an oven, stove and grill? You can only access certain dishes from certain appliances. If you only have stoves... You'll only see the items you can cook on a stove. You have to first purchase the other appliances. Then go through the cooking menu on that appliance.

i keep leveling up and the food it says i can now cook is NEVER on the recipe list to cook.

Unregistered

same here

I just get done cooking my food and then place it on the counter leave tip one neighbor then come back and all my lobster is gone I've gone through this today on all my stoves .WHAT'S GOING ON .
    I did experience the same some days ago! Put all my finished dishes on counters, then some seconds after that i an error like "out of sync - trying to refresh" and after that all my counters were empty! No food anymore. 12 hours cooking were completely gone. Very frustrating.

Unregistered

Magic Number!

In addition to losing $100K total coins last nite, I noticed that the beef stew gift counter stopped at 32767. It should be 33000 as I only accept beef stew gifts.
    32767 is the magic number they assign as a limit, it applies to every Team Lava, and Storm8 game!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast