Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: All the complaints here for missing $,gems,food,inventory,gift

Unregistered

Thumbs down Storage Bug

Quote Originally Posted by ZL123 View Post
    Funny. 'Coz when you put something in storage all the food is gone.
    EVERYONE KNOWS DAT!
    I was just remodeling and I tried to rotate a counter, but I accidentally pressed the storage button and lost about 2000 plates. Everyone knows that you lose food when you store a counter because everyone's lost food that way. There should be a pop-up warning asking if you're sure that you wanna throw away all that food. I consider this to be a bug.

Unregistered

Angry Major glitches!!

When trying to get a problem resolved, team lava told me to go to the forums! What kind of "put off" **** is that?? Let's make a forum for people to complain, but don't do s*** about the problem!!!

Ugghh!!! I'm so frustrated! I've been saving gems for months & when I tried to change my flooring in Restaurant Story, it gave me a flipping candy cane from the "holiday" box!! Who wants a candy cane in February???? Seriously!!! I wanted to change the color of my floor...not a "holiday surprise"!!!

I feel like I've been *****ed!!!

Unregistered

Angry Download mobsters....what is this ****?

I received a message saying you can get 6 gems if you download mobsters. First....mobsters sucks! I downloaded before the option to get gems because I play mafia wars on facebook. This is not even close....everytime I closed the app...i had to start from the beginning. Now I download it again to get the gems...I HAVE NOT GOTTEN GEMS do not download! Pretty disappointed that I was duped!

Unregistered

Thumbs down why cant you buy gems with coins?

If I wanted to spend money....do you think I would download a free app? I get it....you have to, make money....but its better to gain loyal users first!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Missing food and counters never went to storage

More than once I have had my counters full, redecorated only by items from one place to another and the food on the counters vanished although the stovetop food was still cooking. Small consellation when the stove top food has 2 hours left to go.... I hope they have plans to fix this. If I want to be stressed and cranky I have a day job that fills that bill very well.
    I use an iPad.

Unregistered

Thumbs down ?????

Where is my 6 free gems?

Unregistered

When thousands of dishes disappear from counters in just seconds

I think I've seen a similar bug to what others have reported. I will have 1,000s of items on the counters, then I leave the game for a few seconds (I'm playing on an iPod touch) and when I get back ALL OF THE FOOD is gone. All of it - and in just a few seconds.

C'mon you devs, this can't be a hard glitch to fix... please?

Unregistered

Angry Blocked comments from EVERYONE

Not sure if this was mentioned as a problem for others,but for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to post messages to my friends,or non-friends because apparently everyone has me blocked.I get the error window saying 'this player has blocked you' or something to that tone. It was pretty **** funny tho when I went to post on my own mssg board & I see the window pop up again,'You can not post because this player has blocked you.' Why would I block myself?! Fix these **** irritating bugs PLEASE GUYS! I love all your games! Don't make me uninstall cuz of silly ****. Thank you!!!!!!
    (my code is mysweetshop if ur a nice person,add me! Well,that is,IF I keep these apps........)

Unregistered

Angry

I downloaded 3 programs and I got only 6 gems! and that's not all... I had about 20 tables, 6 ovens and many other things in the inventory and all have vanished today!! what happend?!? are there aliens among us or it's just a bug that eats my tables and ovens?)

Unregistered
    Argh when is "Teamlava" gonna do something about it !!!! what a bad organisation there............ can't play normal anymore because of those pop-ups about other games and "out of sync" messages. Every 2 minutes the game is stuck and then i have to restart is. After restart i lost al my food.......

I'm not gonna pay for a organisation with a service like this.. it isn't even fun to play anymore like this

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast