Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: All the complaints here for missing $,gems,food,inventory,gift

Unregistered

Exclamation Time for a strike!

Or, we could all abandon all TeamLava games, even if it's for a day. Or, refuse to make purchases for Gems etc, until the problem is fixed.

What I'm trying to say is, why would they fix these problems if we continue to credit them buy using and paying for the game? We can all complain day in and out that we're sick of it and that is rubbish, but the fact is we're still complaining because we're still playing it! NO USERS = NO MONEY.

I think I've (stupidly) spent over $100 on these games, and I won't be spending a cent more until I'm happy with what I'm paying for, basically.

Unregistered

Talking Wow!

Thank God I'm not having that many problems. My floor has gone missing since I upgraded though, making my beautiful Restaurant look bad! I can't even fix it and my tiles have DISAPPEARED! What will my customers think?!

If anyone can help with this my id is juicylu77 and my Restaurant name is Floogles.

I am not an Android user, iPhone4.

Think of the customers!

Unregistered
    Storm8 ID: Mathew L

I too was meant to be awarded the 6 gems for downloading Empire story, but I didn't recieve any, and I even played Empire story for 2 days after realising restaurant story was better.... Please send me my gems

Yummy Yums

Stored 7 counters and lost food inventory???

After purchasing the Magic Box I changed the layout of my restaurant.

I had multiple counters with the same item (Roast Turkey) so I placed some of the counters in storage. After doing some rearranging I exited out of design mode and learned that all the food from the 7 counters I placed in storage had not been placed on another counter (with the same item) but had been deleted and no profits were made...

Is this normal? Please help!

Thank you.
    Storm8 ID: YummyYums411

Unregistered

No gems

I am on level 47 and I haven't gotten any gem in the last 6levels is that supposed to happen I play this game 3-4 x a day since Xmas will I ever get to decorate with gems again

I totally agree with the comments below! I am one of the people that they completely ripped off. I spent $25 on gems to get items from their "magic chest" the only thing magic about it is that it will magically make your money disappear and give you crappy items over and over. I was trying to get a piano and instead out of five tries (which cost $25), it gave me THREE awful claw machines and TWO awful bird baths. That is anything but random! To get the piano for my restaurant, I would have to give them at least $100 and their customer service department is HORRIBLE!! Every email response said "we will refer it to our development team." They could have given me a piano for all the money I spent and it would have cost them NOTHING!! All in all, I wasted $100 on that company and all they do is give you the same crappy items over and over!!! And they have no compassion for the money I have spent or that I was a loyal customer. No more!!! This is the worst game I have EVER played and the comments are right. There are NEVER updates. All they do is keep updating a stupid holiday box that gives people huge Santas in March. Please tell everyone not to spend one dime with this company. All it has given me is frustration..... all of this because they won't sell a piano separately. They hide the item in a box where you have to try over and over again and get items that you don't want!!!! All they would have had to do to get rid of all the complaints is to have an extra button that asks if you want to keep the item or try again. That would have taken about 30 minutes of development time and instead they lose customers and revenue. It is a TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!!! And it is impossible to find ONE good comment about them! And they don't care about the negative comments!!! Their email responses are a joke!!!

Stupidly, I did the same thing. I have spent about $100 on pure JUNK!!! I am all for a STRIKE!!! It is ridiculous to give bad companies money!!!!! And they are laughing all the way to the bank. They set it up so you would pay for "magic" items just so they can steal your money.

And they don't care that you were a loyal customer or gave them tons of money. If you write to them, all the emails say they will refer it to the development department.

That is because they want to get you hooked and steal your money by forcing you to buy gems.

Thumbs down Missing grill

I've just finished the make 10 grilled toasties, it took forever and i was granted the option to buy a GRILL for 1 gem, so i did but it won't let me access it. WHY?
    Please HELP!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast