Thread: Food ideas

Host(ess)

Food ideas

just a bit of feedback and begging.
    1)I think, as i said before somewhere, we should get 1 thing free from the 'gem box things' such as the candy jar and madeline tin. That's not a complaint but it's something i'd like.
    2)Goals, as far as i'm concerned, goals are really fun. i realise that a few people don't like the goals and i think that we should have the option to 'turn off' goals. same thing with the badges
    3)selling stuff. i once bought a grapevine thing which costed 8 gems. when i sold it, i didn't get gems back, but instead money. i'd really appreciate it if you could at least give us back our gems.

uh,thanks TL for reading all my rants and um, loving bakery story!!

ID: roguemaster

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by roguemaster View Post
    just a bit of feedback and begging.
    1)I think, as i said before somewhere, we should get 1 thing free from the 'gem box things' such as the candy jar and madeline tin. That's not a complaint but it's something i'd like.
    2)Goals, as far as i'm concerned, goals are really fun. i realise that a few people don't like the goals and i think that we should have the option to 'turn off' goals. same thing with the badges
    3)selling stuff. i once bought a grapevine thing which costed 8 gems. when i sold it, i didn't get gems back, but instead money. i'd really appreciate it if you could at least give us back our gems.

uh,thanks TL for reading all my rants and um, loving bakery story!!

ID: roguemaster
    sorry, in the end it wasn't about food ideas but still post some!