Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android vs. Apple..

Rhino Keeper

Android vs. Apple..

When will Android Users ever be treated the same as Apple Users?

Us Android Users are missing goals causing use to miss out on some recipes such as candy canes and the chocolate pineapple. It just isn't fair..

Grand Emperor

Executive Chef
    No time soon...

Nightclub Owner
    iOS users may get the goals, but it does make the games quite a bit harder with the Android users not getting them as well. We can't request any of our goal items to you guys so we have to parce out our neighbor list as to who is Android and who is iOS so when we send requests we don't send them to Android users by mistake. I have more Android neighbors in RS than I do iOS and it's taking me forever to complete the goals there because of that. BS isn't all that much better. Fashion, interestingly enough, I had more iOS users and didn't even realize it until I started to make a list.

I lost out on 2 of the xmas goals in BS because I couldn't get the requested items before they yanked them. The goals were completed except for the portion of "request blah blah blah", and the next time I went in to check the status, the goals were gone along with the prizes.

Android did get the Candy Cane cake that was a goal for iOS users and I had it available to cook when I was playing it on my Android phone. When I ported to the iPad 2 it was taken away from me and locked under "goal". I never received the goal string to attempt to get the Candy Cane cake back, and I most likely won't get it unlocked by TL even though I have a ticket open with support on that issue right now. So at least you guys do sometimes eventually get the "goal" recipes, whereas iOS users don't if they don't complete the goal in time.

I wish Android users had the same options as iOS users, as it would make the game more enjoyable and lesss stressfull for everyone.

Grand Emperor
    On farm though we never get the crops that ios users unlock with goals, and none of the prizes either.

Executive Chef
    Well, I'm even further down the list being a Kindle user. Farm Story works good on the device, but I can't play any of the others (like to give Empire Story or City Story a try). And it would be nice to have goals.

Or just a plow.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    Well, I'm even further down the list being a Kindle user. Farm Story works good on the device, but I can't play any of the others (like to give Empire Story or City Story a try). And it would be nice to have goals.

Or just a plow.
    Android doesn't have empire story, treasure story, pet shop story, zoo story 2, or a plow.

Grand Emperor
    Android does have empire story.

In RS, BS, and Farm, the only goal item we got that was locked for iOS was the candy cane cake. And I don't think that wasn intentional, I think they may have given us the appliance when we shouldn't have gotten it, since it came with no recipes, and they had to give us something.

I don't think the recipes on the turducken fryer, chestnut roasters, or marzipan maker were unlocked by goals, but I could be wrong.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    No time soon...
    I second this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Android does have empire story.

In RS, BS, and Farm, the only goal item we got that was locked for iOS was the candy cane cake. And I don't think that wasn intentional, I think they may have given us the appliance when we shouldn't have gotten it, since it came with no recipes, and they had to give us something.

I don't think the recipes on the turducken fryer, chestnut roasters, or marzipan maker were unlocked by goals, but I could be wrong.
    Oops my bad about empire story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast