Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pop-ups are seriously annoying

Angry Pop-ups are seriously annoying

Just a few days ago, I opened BS and RS and got 5 pop-ups every time I opened the game. If I so much as play more than 10 mins, they all pop up all over again!!!

Today, I open the games and had 4 pop-ups.

Seriously, please limit the number of pop-ups to 3. Team Lava already implemented "fake" customers with pet or zoo story bubble and signboard which if I mistakenly click, opens the new link.

I just don't see what's the point of so many pop-ups other than annoying the heck out of me and making me quit the game.

Executive Chef
    They desperately want you to download the games that you haven't yet from their company. They care about numbers, so forcing you to download to circumvent the annoyance of pop ups seems like a possible passageway to greater numbers.

I'm so sick of these popping up I'm about to delete this app. I've been playing on a daily basis for a very long time. I enjoy the challenges and other aspects of the game but I do not want to play any other versions. 6 pop ups everytime I want to play is getting VERY old. If this continues I will no longer be playing any Storm8 applications.

Nightclub Owner
    They annoy me too, but I try to ignore them. What bugs me the most about them is the clones walking around with the thing over their head. They don't sit to eat, they don't buy anything, they just walk around and get in my way. They also waste that slot for a clone that MAY come in and purchase something. I've been so tempted to just download Pet Story to get rid of the things.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    They annoy me too, but I try to ignore them. What bugs me the most about them is the clones walking around with the thing over their head. They don't sit to eat, they don't buy anything, they just walk around and get in my way. They also waste that slot for a clone that MAY come in and purchase something. I've been so tempted to just download Pet Story to get rid of the things.
    As soon as i open my game I push them right out of store!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    As soon as i open my game I push them right out of store!
    That's what I do - I've become quite adept at clicking on the ad icon over their head then closing out the full screen pop up before it's even up for a second. While I hate to think I just rewarded TL's numbers by getting another pop up ad to flash, at least I can clear my tables and put food on to cook in peace without that walking ad icon wandering around.

Nightclub Owner
    OMG, I didn't think to do that! I'm such an idiot!!!

Thank you guys, I will be doing that for now on, as they are really bothering me. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Sounds like you need a security guard to clear out those loiterers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Sounds like you need a security guard to clear out those loiterers.
    With my luck as soon as I do it tables will start being flipped again. hehehe

Fashion Designer
    It sounds bad but I ended up installing all the apps that the ads were advertising to get rid of the popups. Then I rated those apps 1 star and stated the reason why.

It's just too annoying to have to deal with triple whammy of billboards, ad customers and popups every time the game was loaded. Once all the apps were installed the game runs cleaner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast