Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant not in sync

Unregistered

Restaurant not in sync

I often get the message that my restaurant is not in sync with the server and when I refresh I lose a few thousand coins each time. it always happens when i accidentally try to buy something when i don't have enough coins. does anyone have this problem?

Unregistered
    Yes, I have the same problem. I even loose some food...

Unregistered
    Me too!! It's driving me crazy!!

White Owl
    Same here, it often happens just after 'the host' has put all of the same dish on one counter. Then it syncs, and where I should have a couple of thousand of one dish, I'm left with some 300 plates. Which of course also affects my income.

Unregistered
    I can't even cook...
    There are 3 stoves not being used because whenever I try to cook something, 3 seconds later "Out of sync".
    Coins gone, food gone.
    I can't even properly play the game anymore.

Unregistered
    Same here. Drives me nuts, too!

Unregistered
    i have the same problem too! i just started so i do not have many coins and then i finally save up to buy something and then i get the message. i loose the bought item and money i know everyone is saying that they have the same problem but does anyone know how to fix it? i hope they make an update soon to fix the problem but for now is there a solution?

Unregistered

Angry Out of sync and driving me crazy

The same thing is happening to me... I just started as well and now I can't design at all cause it happens every time and now the latest problem is it will just take away my coins by me just even going in to my restaurant, I don't even have to do anything. It started up right after I updated to the latest version, so I'm assuming that has something to do with it. I emailed tech support, we'll see what they have to say about the problem... I just started a few days ago and am already ready to quit!!!

Unregistered

Wtf??

Happens a lot. Game usually crashes soon after. Upon restarting game, I have lost coins. Wish I didn't do update. Loved game until update. Please fix. Thanks

Unregistered

Huge problem

I am unable to do anything...whether I purchase a recipe or buy furniture I get the sync error, then the item disappears and my money is gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast