Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition: bring down the cost of the border collie!

New Resident

Post Petition: bring down the cost of the border collie!

Please leave a short comment if you would like to see the price of the border collie come down. I understand that TL need to make money somehow, but $200 of real money just to get the border collie family is ridiculous. Even if they dropped the cost to 49 gems it would still be fairly exclusive as not everyone would be able to afford it, but it would bring it more in line with the rest of the animals.

Please keep this post going and maybe we can get the devs attention!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, considering the cost of gems and the lack of being able to earn any free gems, I'd say it would be fair to lower them to 30 to 49 gems. I still wouldn't be able to afford that but it's more fair than 149 gems. It's also unfair that you have to complete such an expensive family in order to get the tree frog.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think they should bring the price down now...some people have already purchased it and I think it would be completely unfair to them. But I fully support a petition to not make any more pets for that price!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyBabyPanda View Post
    I don't think they should bring the price down now...some people have already purchased it and I think it would be completely unfair to them. But I fully support a petition to not make any more pets for that price!
    i'm with you i see some people who have spent 100$ to complete the family and it really wouldnt be fair to them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by girlkris View Post
    Please leave a short comment if you would like to see the price of the border collie come down. I understand that TL need to make money somehow, but $200 of real money just to get the border collie family is ridiculous. Even if they dropped the cost to 49 gems it would still be fairly exclusive as not everyone would be able to afford it, but it would bring it more in line with the rest of the animals.

Please keep this post going and maybe we can get the devs attention!!

Good luck with that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    i'm with you i see some people who have spent 100$ to complete the family and it really wouldnt be fair to them.
    Wow. But hey if you have the money, go ahead and spend it.

Host(ess)
    I agree bring the price down, it's extortion at the minute.

Fashion Designer
    I agree, noone will be able to affird t or wont even buy colie, so hence no finished collection, I am happy we got gems sale but this to me is extrem !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    I agree, noone will be able to affird t or wont even buy colie, so hence no finished collection, I am happy we got gems sale but this to me is extrem !!!
    Never had any gem sales in Pet Story so far...

Rhino Keeper
    I bought 1 border collie and would love to buy the rest! Besides bringing down the price of border collie, I petition for no gems for babies whose parents are already bought by gems ! It is so ridiculous to have to pay for babies when we pay for for the parents.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast