Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food when door is closed

New Resident
    I tried using the podium but found my food still gone. Then I tried using a table instead and it worked. I am Bluefarm4 if you want to add me!

New Resident
    i had the same issue with RS. i use a counter to block the door, seems to have fixed it.

Food disappearing on Restaurant Story.

My restaurant is closed so I can restock it. When an item is done, I place it. I go back to check my messages and it's gone. The food is not invisible... it's gone. I'm talking 1100 servings or more gone. This isnt the first time. I'm upset. Wasting money smh.

I can't even retrive my gifts. The food gifts. I have a Boost Max.

Executive Chef
    Ur mistake is completely closing ur place. TL never meant for them to b closed. What's happening is ur experiencing a quick sale and u don't c it happening. Ur best bet is to leave ur place open just block ur tables from ur ppl. The quick sale will not happen then. Ur still cooking and w leaving ur tables blocked ur not saleing food. Yes ur stores score will go down but the minute u reopen it'll go back up.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmeclarity View Post
    My restaurant is closed so I can restock it. When an item is done, I place it. I go back to check my messages and it's gone. The food is not invisible... it's gone. I'm talking 1100 servings or more gone. This isnt the first time. I'm upset. Wasting money smh.
    Instead of closing your doors try doing something like this:

Leave only one chair & table out and give your customers access to your hostess. The food will sell slower so your stock will not be depleted over night.

Or do this:

Do not give your customers access to any tables and chairs but make sure they have access to your hostess table. No food will sell.

In both cases your happy (heart) rating will go down, but once you give customers access to all the tables and chairs your rating will go back up pretty quickly. You might want to keep that happy rating down though if you are struggling to keep your restaurant stocked with food. The higher that happy heart rating the more food sells.

thank you

This just happened to me this morning. I've had over 25,000 items dissappear. Waiting to hear back from support. They need to rectify this problem.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmeclarity View Post
    Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game, so you can experience issues like "quick sales"

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I've blocked my door many times and have never lost food, however I do think there was some kind of a glitch last night, I was redesigning my r.s and had emptied my restaurant of all decoration, I retrieved 2 zen gardens from my inventory and they were not visible so I logged out and signed back in, they were not visible still, so I logged out and turned my phone off, phone back on again, logged in, zen gardens still not visible and some of my walls had gone.

I ended up uninstalling r.s springtime and reinstalled it, same problem, uninstalled springtime and installed the ordinary r.s, problem solved! every decoration and walls were visible.

Seems to me there was a problem with the springtime restaurant last night considering the ordinary r.s was working fine.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast