Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food when door is closed

Executive Chef
    to stop selling, make them leave broken hearted and lower your happiness rating to 0. then exit the game.
    You can't store food in any of these games. they just don't have any room there for it.

Food disappearing

I stopped playing months ago bc i cooked ALOT of food and it disappeared. I started playing again and this bug still is not fixed. I am not happy about cooking food for 16 hours just for it to disappear. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Executive Chef
    Is your door blocked?

Yes my door is blocked, i was trying to stock up on food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    This should help from tl staff

It seems like i would have to unblock my doors for that to happen right? My door is still blocked so i dont think it could of been a quick sale.

Nightclub Owner
    Blocking the door is not designed feature of the game. Weird stuff like this can happen. If your just cooking 16 hour recipes at the moment you're not going to be able to create a stockpile. If you've got a bit of time spend a while cooking French toast and only put it on one counter. Then spend more time doing some of the other shorter time recipes (only put each found type on one counter). Once you've got a bit of a stockpile you can start the longer recipes. Sehana's spreadsheet while show you which have the best servings/hour.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Oh wow ok I didn't know that, thank you. Thank you both. I appreciate the help .

New Resident
    I understand what your saying, however, this seems to be something relatively new that's happening. I have played this game for years on different devices and this problem never use to happen. I could block the door, cook lots of food and close up shop. Everything USE TO work out fine, but not now. For instance I could go to my level 99 rs under my pending invite tab and at a restaurant that's had doors closed for gosh, I don't even know how long now, EVEYTHING is still just as it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is not a bug that can be fixed by Team Lava. Closing doors and blocking registers, etc in any of the games is not a design mechanic, its a work around some people have found in the game. Since this is not a design feature built into the game Team Lava cannot verify if this will work or not.

Some people are having the issue of items selling in an instant and some people are not having the issue.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rach1876 View Post
    I understand what your saying, however, this seems to be something relatively new that's happening. I have played this game for years on different devices and this problem never use to happen. I could block the door, cook lots of food and close up shop. Everything USE TO work out fine, but not now. For instance I could go to my level 99 rs under my pending invite tab and at a restaurant that's had doors closed for gosh, I don't even know how long now, EVEYTHING is still just as it was.
    Blocking the door has never been part of the design of the game. Some members never had any issues before. Since is it not part of the design of the game, there is nothing for TL to fix and there is really no way to know if or when you will experience a quick sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast