Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food when door is closed

food dissapearing

Refrain from blocking your door to avoid cause quick-sell.
    Edit: Rynetory2

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

sometimes my food dissapears...
    i always close my shop until i have stocked up enough food so that all my counters are full. then when i open the shop and press standby and check it again a few minutes later all my food is gone... and its imposible that so much food was eaten in just a few minutes O.o
    this has happened a few times already and its kinda bugging me cuz all my hard work goes down the drain like that :S

i have an galaxy S type 2.2.1
    my restaurant is called Charles dinner and my storm ID is Misseslove....
    i hope someone will bother reading this xD
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-08-17 at 07:35 AM.

If you have an adroid this is a common glitch that still hasnt been fixed. Keep it open and block the costumers from actually coming in. only partial solution I have come up with. It brings your customer rating down but that goes up in a moment once u unblock the door.

Senior Moderator
    I'm still using the podium to block the door. It doesn't let people in, but the food still goes as if they were. And still earning coins just the same. As long as you're getting the proper coins. I waited until my happiness level was 100, then blocked. I've had it that way for months now. Even if all the food is gone, I still keep 100. Don't know when they'll fix the glitch though.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Yes my food has been disappearing for the last 2 days and its pissing me off. Only the food i cook though. Not gifts. How weird.

This happened to me. I thought I was going crazy. Now I am upset my lobster vanished.

im having the exact same issue all my food is gone... my restaurant was full, all i did was change the battery on my phone and came back to no food... very frustrated it's like stating all over.. what happens to all the gems lost in preparation? How do we get that back?

Senior Moderator
    Did everything reset? Exp, dishes cooking, coins?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I have the same problem cooking for two weeks and never get to enjoy seeing counters full of food even though I keep the store closed. Always earn the money though. Team Lava, please fix it it's really annoying!!!

New Resident
    same issue here. i close shop, stock up on food that takes 1-2 days to prepare (e.g. stew, pumpkin pie), put them on the counter and disappear when i either check on another story or close the game. It's getting frustrating to see that the food dispappears.

Restaurant Name: Roxie's Eats

Rhino Keeper
    My iTouch does this all the time but only in BS, not in RS so far... I make a bunch of food, open the door to customers, and close the game... come back 30 seconds later, and it's ALL gone. There's no way all that food could be eaten that fast, but it happens on my Touch quite often. But I DO seem to get the coins for it, so I just block the door again so my happiness doesn't drop. Still frustrating though... I'd like to keep my place open longer than 30 seconds... so I too hope they fix this!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast