Thread: Goals

Goals

Im on level 29 and havent received any goals to do since level 18. Any ideas how to fix? I dont want to delete the game but with no objectives it gets kind of boring.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums, BoothangsDiner!

With the exception of the initial Gran-Gran goals, goals in Restaurant Story are not determined by your level. They are released periodically for all players. Additionally, you may sometimes receive a goal to download another Storm8 game for a gem reward.

If you have no goals right now, don't fret! Even though you may not have a specific objective to work for, there are still numerous recipes and decorations that you can work to unlock by leveling up.

Additionally, the players that post on these forums are really helpful about posting when new goals go up, so you can always check back here for help when new goals come out.

Hope that helped!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Speaking of goals, I was going through some of the other Storm games and saw a few of them have new goals this week, so I think I will let this one sit until more ppl are hired to maintain this game and play one that's being updated more often...

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Meowmeowbeans has confirmed that goals will be coming to Restaurant Story. Please be on the lookout for them in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We really appreciate everyone's patience as our team works on this game. Please look for new Goals and items upcoming!
    Closing thread.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~