I started playing about two or three months ago. After working on a few quests and buying some gems I bought some things for my store and of course bought one of the useless surprise box for 24 gems, only to get a plush bear stand......but i decided to work harder to get my gems up again, made every quest, level up all the short time clothes and got to 50 gems, so excited, I was gonna buy a couple cool stuffs from the decorations store........and suddenly I found out I had only 1 gem left....... After smashing my brain trying to found out what happend, I saw I had one new slot for cloth making......I brushed my finger by mistake and lost everything. I loved the game, used to love it, but loosing everything cause they just wont add a confirmation pop-up for the buyers, that's so wrong...... I'm out of love with the game. Wish I can keep leveling up and get the things I like that game money can buy me, cause I wont use real money to buy gems Anymore. Not when you can lost them so easily on things you dont want or need. Im really dissapointed, dont wanna play anymore.